23 replies to this topic

#21 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

Can someone edit the first post of this topic to include the wider range of cars?

Well spotted John :surrender:

I'll sort something out about starting a register for 370z and the GT-R :teeth:
Thinking about "modding" your car? Don't forget the driver! - CAT Driver Training - click for Members discounts

Need to know how to do a job on your Zed? Check out the "How to's" section - click here

The definitive Tyre Choice Poll click here to vote and see the results

Posted Image

Send me your "How to's" - howto@nissansportz.com

#22 Andy_C

Andy_C

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

Tried to download the word and pdf versions and it wouldnt let me.

#23 samsniss350z

samsniss350z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

bought my 350Z a few weeks ago. pdf to follow. i'm lovin it, its beter than both 200sx's that i owned put together. Any other owners in the Coventry , Warwick, Northampton and Rugby area it'd be great to meet up. Look forward to seeing a few of you at the NATIONAL at COVENTRY

#24 samsniss350z

samsniss350z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

hi, i wonder if anyone can help me as i've been trying to download the registry form in both of its guises only to fail miserably at each attempt.All that comes up on the screen is an error message #10173. This means nothing to me, at first i thought it was because my Javascript had screwed up but reloaded only to find the same error message. Does anyone have any ideas as to how i can rectify this and include my details onto the register? Thanks in advance.