Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:51 PM

q
I haven't forgotten about Oulton Broad Jo :blush:
Thinking about "modding" your car? Don't forget the driver! - CAT Driver Training - click for Members discounts

Need to know how to do a job on your Zed? Check out the "How to's" section - click here

The definitive Tyre Choice Poll click here to vote and see the results

Posted Image

Send me your "How to's" - howto@nissansportz.com

#22 Smoky

Smoky

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:54 PM

q
Will see you there than mate :blush:
Posted Image

#23 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:04 PM

q
Yup :)

I'm just trying to work out the logistics of; Zed, watching the racing, some :lol: and then getting home afterwards :blush: :?:

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I think it's pointless taking the Zed, so I'll get the better half to drive (her car), drink beer and watch the racing :lol: :clap:
Thinking about "modding" your car? Don't forget the driver! - CAT Driver Training - click for Members discounts

Need to know how to do a job on your Zed? Check out the "How to's" section - click here

Posted Image

#24 Smoky

Smoky

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:16 PM

q
Mmmm

Jo, is this a full weekend? If so, do you think I'll still find a place to stay on Saturday night.

May be a good weekender :blush:
Posted Image

#25 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:32 PM

q

Try here mate >hotels in Lowestoft (V close to Oulton Broad)< :blush:

Posted Image

#26 Smoky

Smoky

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

q

Will have a look around :blush:
Posted Image

#27 CAT

CAT

Zedling

• Trader (10)
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

q

Usual format is there'll be qualifying and one or two heats on Saturday and then the final one or two take place on Sunday. Other support racing will take place in between the main event. We're heading up Saturday morning as we're out in London Friday night. We're staying Sat & Sun at The Wherry. I would think it will be quite busy but it might still be early enough to find somewhere to stay ... otherwise there is camping areas close by but these will definitely be full of rowdy boaters! :D :unsure: :teeth: :?: :?:

Jo :?:
As Founder/Director of CAT Driver Training it gives me great pleasure to offer you bespoke driver training courses tailored to extract the very most from you and your pride and joy. Our association with the Nissan brand dates back to the introduction of the 350 Z into Europe. Employed by Nissan as a vehicle evaluator and driver trainer, my experience with the Z in its development stages and latterly in the role of proving ground driver trainer makes CAT Driver Training the ideal choice if you require expert tuition on the road or track.

Look in our trading area to see our nissansportz specific courses with discounted prices for Members.

Please PM, email or call myself or Jo (+44 (0)1234 757633) to chat through your training needs. We look forward to training with you to get the best out of you and your car.
Colin Hoad
http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/
Ask the Expert - Colin Hoad - Evo Magazine
Watch our new promo film here: Corporate Overview
Read the latest article published by Evo Magazine here: CAT Driver Training review | Features | evo
"It's run by a top team of people and we thoroughly recommend them - Fifth Gear."

#28 CAT

CAT

Zedling

• Trader (10)
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

Hey Damo & Smoky .... the weekend looms ... are you coming to play at the seaside???

:lol: :bleh: :lol: :wacko: :hello:
Jo :wacko:
As Founder/Director of CAT Driver Training it gives me great pleasure to offer you bespoke driver training courses tailored to extract the very most from you and your pride and joy. Our association with the Nissan brand dates back to the introduction of the 350 Z into Europe. Employed by Nissan as a vehicle evaluator and driver trainer, my experience with the Z in its development stages and latterly in the role of proving ground driver trainer makes CAT Driver Training the ideal choice if you require expert tuition on the road or track.

Look in our trading area to see our nissansportz specific courses with discounted prices for Members.

Please PM, email or call myself or Jo (+44 (0)1234 757633) to chat through your training needs. We look forward to training with you to get the best out of you and your car.
Colin Hoad
Read the latest article published by Evo Magazine here: CAT Driver Training review | Features | evo
"It's run by a top team of people and we thoroughly recommend them - Fifth Gear."

#29 Phoenix

Phoenix

Zedling

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,222 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:17 PM

Its at times like this I wish my Mum still lived at Worlingham near Beccles :bleh:
This car is a quality build.... Nissan could learn something!

#30 Smoky

Smoky

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 08:32 PM

q

It's looking good :lol: , but only going to be the Sunday :bleh:
Posted Image

#31 CAT

CAT

Zedling

• Trader (10)
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 08:49 PM

q
:hello: :bleh: :lol: :lol:

Colin Hoad

#32 Ktrain

Ktrain

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 08:54 PM

ill be there sunday :lol:

carting on saturday :bleh:

l_add72bae4ca1fe716ee387c2c46ff6b3.jpgfull.jpg

#33 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:38 PM

I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday too :bleh:

Can't stop Sat night - surprise 40th birthday party for brother-in-law :lol: I think I was more surprised about it when I was told about it last week, than he will be when he finds out on Sat :hello:

Posted Image

#34 CAT

CAT

Zedling

• Trader (10)
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:00 AM

q
Fab news on all counts ... will look forward to seeing you, Smoky and Ktrain :lol: :wacko:

And have you seen the forecast :wacko: :bleh: :lol:

Shall we PM mobiles so we can ensure we say :hello:

Colin Hoad