No replies to this topic

#1 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Members (10)
  • 15,352 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:14 PM

Right - here we go - it's easy as long as the pics aren't too big. If they are too big the system won't accept them. It's best if you can make them about 200kb max, then they load reasonably quickly.

It's also good to make sure they are
no more than 800 pixels wide, so most people can see the photo in its entirety on their screen.

POSTING PICS.....

1. Click on 'Add Reply'

2. Click on 'Browse' (it's just below the window you type into when you're making a post)

3. Find the first pic in your computer and double click on it.

4. Click on 'Add This Attachment', then wait. After several seconds the page will reload.

5. Repeat numbers 4 & 5 until you've done all your pics.

6. Finally click on 'Add Reply'.

ADDING A SIGNATURE PIC...

1. Either open a free Photobucket.com account (like I did) and store your pic in there, or upload your pic to the gallery on this forum.

2. copy the url of your pic. In Photobucket you do this by clicking on "Direct Link", under your chosen pic (eg., http://blahblahblah.com)

3. click on Edit Signature, in your control panel, over to the left there.

4. click on the little tree icon at the top of your typing window.

4. paste the url of your picture into the box that appears.

5. click on Update my Signature

6. Job done!
  • Jeff-W likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

How to post pics on this forum CLICK HERE

Prospective buyer's/new owners' guide to second-hand 350Zs (includes MY06 & MY07 improvements) - CLICK HERE

All assistance I attempt to give comes with the Murray Walker health warning, "Unless I'm very much mistaken ...I AM very much mistaken!"

'53 plate Gunmetal Grey 350z >>> '56 plate Ebisu Black 350z >>> '10 plate Universal Silver 370z >>> '14 plate Mineral Grey BMW M235i >>> '65 plate Gunmetal 370z

Tokyo Motor Show, October 2017???