30 replies to this topic

#1 andymc

andymc

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

As we have the 'luxury' of having Dover on our 'door step' - why not have a meet in Calais :hello:
Current:/RS4/V8/4.2 Litre/420BHP/4x4/Sounds of the wickedness/
2008-2011:/'08/350Z/Roadster/Pearl White/GT/Alezan/Clear Reflectors/Carbon Lip/19' 5Zigen ZR+520 (Gun Metal)/Blitz i-Burners/Depo crystal rear reflectors/UpRev/HKS Y-pipe/Stillen Grounding kit/Stillen Gen3 Dual CAI/PF Rotors/Ferodo DS2500s/Tein Springs/
2005-2008:/'54/350Z/GT/Gun Metal/Alezan/Carbon front lip/Nismo panel filters/Nismo oil+rad caps/Rear LED tail lights/
Road2Z:/VW Passat '81/Toyota Carina '84/VW Golf 1.8T '99/Honda Civic Type-R '02/

Posted Image

#2 bobby

bobby

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:11 AM

As we have the 'luxury' of having Dover on our 'door step' - why not have a meet in Calais :P

nice one...
Posted Image
JWT popcharger, Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, Nismo S-Tune suspension, DS ferrodo 2500 pads, spill's grounding kit and Collinite!!!

#3 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:35 PM

Yep, a little international road trip would be good. Maybe we could try to tie up with the French OC?

Also, what about Goodwood FOS or is this being done at a higher level and will we have full nissansportz / Nissan backing for this one?

Any touring car events going on on any of the 3 or so major tracks that are in the South?
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

#4 Fuku Fuku

Fuku Fuku

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 8,324 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:11 PM

As we have the 'luxury' of having Dover on our 'door step' - why not have a meet in Calais :P

I thought that Calais was a small town on the way to Nurburg! :P

Posted Image

#5 smudga

smudga

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:48 PM

How about a nice little trip to Bruges only an hour from Calais, beautiful place and those narrow building lined streets just would sound awesum

#6 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:09 PM

Cool with me! And some great photo oppertunitys.

I was thinking the other day that in the summer a London to Brighton trip may be a good idea, I think you an book up spaces near the Peir with Brighton Council, they like that sort of thing!! (to the left towards the Marina....) Loads of other clubs do it and it would be a great sight....?

Any thoughts?

Would be a great location to get a
------
/
/
/
/
/
------

(Not sure if this has come out as its supposed to be a Z in cars but I dont think the spaces have held on the middle bit!!)
As you can go up the cliff and take shots from above... By my very high spec drawing we would need 17 cars to get the right effect, although 3 may do it!!
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

#7 Paul_S

Paul_S

Committee Member and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 31,098 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:13 PM

I guess you were aiming for a 'Z' - unfortunately the extra spaces are stripped out when you post.. :lol:

Nice idea though :clap:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

Posted Image

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

#8 Holly

Holly

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:19 PM

As we have the 'luxury' of having Dover on our 'door step' - why not have a meet in Calais :clap:

Good idea , i was planning a European road trip type thing , So im in , date Dependant
Posted Image

#9 Mark

Mark

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:36 PM

Drive down to Millau Bridge would be superb :clap:

#10 Holly

Holly

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:38 PM

Drive down to Millau Bridge would be superb :lol:

That was my plan aswell :clap: Great roads and views
Posted Image

#11 Smoky

Smoky

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:44 PM

Drive down to Millau Bridge would be superb :clap:

Sounds like fun...
Posted Image

#12 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

Was on my list of things to do in 08, with a suggested meet with our french brothers.... I know a good place to stop in Luxumbourg on the way down...
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!

#13 Kwakkers

Kwakkers

Zedling

• User (10)
  • 4,938 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:59 AM

Would be a great location to get a

------
/
/
/
/
/
------

(Not sure if this has come out as its supposed to be a Z in cars but I dont think the spaces have held on the middle bit!!)

I think that using the [ code ] [ /code ] (without the spaces, gives you something like that which you were after.. but you do get horrible quotes around it..

------
	 /
   /
  /
 /
/
------

rich

Edited by S-Ltd, 09 January 2008 - 01:00 AM.

Posted Image

#14 Smoky

Smoky

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:58 PM

I think that using the [ code ] [ /code ] (without the spaces, gives you something like that which you were after.. but you do get horrible quotes around it..

------
		/
	  /
	 /
	/
 /
------

rich

Nice try Rich... it moves when you post it...
Posted Image

#15 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 January 2008 - 04:17 PM

Trying to find the proper pic taken at a US meet... Cant seem to find it...
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!

#16 Kwakkers

Kwakkers

Zedling

• User (10)
  • 4,938 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 January 2008 - 05:59 PM

------     /    /   /  / //------
:lol: this sux

Posted Image

#17 Smoky

Smoky

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:58 PM

------     /    /   /  / //------
:lol: this sux

:lol:
Posted Image

#18 Simon.

Simon.

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:44 AM

Was on my list of things to do in 08, with a suggested meet with our french brothers.... I know a good place to stop in Luxumbourg on the way down...

Where abouts in Lux are you talking about Mark?
The User formally known as SimonD\NismoD.

Temper Orange Nismo GT, Nismo LMGT4's, StuartB Tonneau cover, Z mats (front and rear), Z tax disc, stubby antenna and Garmin Nuvi 660T, Stillen Dual Intakes and Stillen True Dual Exhaust arrived and fitted.

Gone but not forgotten :(

#19 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 February 2008 - 05:29 PM

Where abouts in Lux are you talking about Mark?

ot sure of the exact place in Lux, my mate works for a bank out there in Lux City but lives about 25 miles West of Lux. Will ask him and post..

Mark
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!

#20 Simon.

Simon.

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

ot sure of the exact place in Lux, my mate works for a bank out there in Lux City but lives about 25 miles West of Lux. Will ask him and post..

Mark

Cheers Mark, unfortunately most people work in a Bank over in Lux :teeth: (having done that myself, lived there for about 2 years), also it's not really 'on the way' to the Bridge, it is if you're planning a 'Ring run tho :clap:
The User formally known as SimonD\NismoD.

Temper Orange Nismo GT, Nismo LMGT4's, StuartB Tonneau cover, Z mats (front and rear), Z tax disc, stubby antenna and Garmin Nuvi 660T, Stillen Dual Intakes and Stillen True Dual Exhaust arrived and fitted.

Gone but not forgotten :(