#21 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

Cheers Mark, unfortunately most people work in a Bank over in Lux :teeth: (having done that myself, lived there for about 2 years), also it's not really 'on the way' to the Bridge, it is if you're planning a 'Ring run tho :clap:

Yeh, I know the bank thing, he used to work at JPMorgan but has just moved. Quite amazing that the population of a country expands 3 times during the working day!...
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

#22 Simon.

Simon.

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Out of interest what did he do there, IT? How long was he there?
The User formally known as SimonD\NismoD.

Temper Orange Nismo GT, Nismo LMGT4's, StuartB Tonneau cover, Z mats (front and rear), Z tax disc, stubby antenna and Garmin Nuvi 660T, Stillen Dual Intakes and Stillen True Dual Exhaust arrived and fitted.

Gone but not forgotten :(

#23 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:16 PM

Quite a few years, His name is Nick Nerantzis and his G/F worked there too, called Lydia. Think he was a trader... Big Arsenal fan.. He left about 6 months ago.

Mark
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

#24 Simon.

Simon.

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

Quite a few years, His name is Nick Nerantzis and his G/F worked there too, called Lydia. Think he was a trader... Big Arsenal fan.. He left about 6 months ago.

Mark

LoL, it's definitely a small place, tell him Simon (IT Bloke) and Edit say hello (he will probably know Edit better than me).

Temper Orange Nismo GT, Nismo LMGT4's, StuartB Tonneau cover, Z mats (front and rear), Z tax disc, stubby antenna and Garmin Nuvi 660T, Stillen Dual Intakes and Stillen True Dual Exhaust arrived and fitted.

#25 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:14 PM

LoL, it's definitely a small place, tell him Simon (IT Bloke) and Edit say hello (he will probably know Edit better than me).

Lol!!! Brilliant!! I used to go to school with him, lost touch with him for about 6 years, but back in touch now! They just had a baby by the way!! I think I met Edit at one of the Irish bars when me and a mate went to visit last year!! Will tell him you said Hi. More of an excuse to do that little detour to the ring!!
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!

#26 Simon.

Simon.

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:44 PM

Lol!!! Brilliant!! I used to go to school with him, lost touch with him for about 6 years, but back in touch now! They just had a baby by the way!! I think I met Edit at one of the Irish bars when me and a mate went to visit last year!! Will tell him you said Hi. More of an excuse to do that little detour to the ring!!

Unlikely it was last year, we moved from Luxembourg nearly 2 years ago (although she does go back for business) and add to the fact that she was either pregnant or had given birth last year (and she isn't a great drinker).
She used to work with Nick tho.

#27 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

Not her then!!! Must admit it was all a bit of a blur and Stav (Nick) was introducing us to everyone!! Think a fair few brain cells were lost that weekend..
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!

#28 chughes163

chughes163

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:13 PM

I would definitely be up for this....

Would anyone be potentially interested in merging this with the Clio V6 forum as I know they are planning a trip there soon? (my mate is arranging it)

Could be quite fun...2 types of 2 Seater rear wheel drive v6 cars going over there :-)...but of course theirs are french so will no doubt break down allowing us to snigger at them as we board the ferry/eurostar again!!

Chris

#29 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

There is a little tie with the Renaults!! From what I have seen from the last 6 months of coming on here, we all seem like petrolheads and open to other makes and marques so I would be up for Ze Rost Burfs visit france en mass! When are they looking at going?
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!

#30 chughes163

chughes163

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:55 PM

Well my mate said in about 2 weeks time but we could delay this :-) - it is the cliosport forum i believe as well - so probably 4/5 v6's and about 10 clio 172/182's - might be quite fun. I would suggest the BMW forum as well but then it starts to get complicated!

#31 Rob350zGT

Rob350zGT

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:09 PM

why not join the pistonheads TR in paris (if they allow it)? its in may so weather is good, go out early afternoon and come back around 7ish in the morning.