#1 chughes163

chughes163

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:09 PM

Hi guys

I am a new member and just bought a 350z yesterday.

Would anyone be up for a Meet in/around the Oxford area? correct me if this already takes place - not trying to steal anyones thunder! :teeth:

Chris

#2 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:18 PM

Hi guys

I am a new member and just bought a 350z yesterday.

Would anyone be up for a Meet in/around the Oxford area? correct me if this already takes place - not trying to steal anyones thunder! :teeth:

Chris

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the OC, there are a few meets planned over the next month in the South, click the calender and you will see a few, one on the 2nd I think and one the week after at a Dyno day.

So what did you buy and you need to get some pics posted :clap:

Mark
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

#3 chughes163

chughes163

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

Hi Mark

I bought a 2004 350z GT Coupe (UK Car) with Rays in Silver with Black leather. Collect it on Saturday and really looking forward to it now!

Thanks for the advice on the meets - I will have a look :-) didnt get that involved in meets with my Alpina BMW but wanted to (mainly because there are virtually none on the roads so not very regular meets...and when there were it seemed only a handful of people showed up!). Quite keen to get involved with this forum mind :-)

#4 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:44 PM

Cool, meets in the winter have less people, but summer gets better!! There is also a big Members meet later on in the year.

Good choice of colour by the way :teeth: Looking forward to the pics. We dont expect to hear off you till after dark on Saturday :clap:

Mark
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

#5 chughes163

chughes163

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:53 PM

lol true true - I think I will be driving it quite a bit...I am supposed to be driving from MK to Oxford then Bristol and back the same day so its a perfect opportunity to try it out properly and put it through its paces. How do you find the fuel on a run by the way having 6 gears? My alpina was shocking as only had 5....lucky to get 23mpg really. TBH im not expecting much more from the 3.5 in the 350z...:-)

#6 bobby

bobby

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:06 AM

motorway steady cruising will surprise you my friend!!!

welcome aboard the OC
Bobby
Posted Image
JWT popcharger, Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, Nismo S-Tune suspension, DS ferrodo 2500 pads, spill's grounding kit and Collinite!!!

#7 Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:37 AM

Do you live in the Oxford area? I'm in Abingdon, just down the road, so we could have a mini-mini-meet some time!

#8 chughes163

chughes163

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

lol Abingdon as well - is yours a black 350z by any chance that i keep seeing around Peachcroft?

#9 Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:30 PM

Hahaha, that's me!

#10 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Committee Secretary

• Committee Member (10)
  • 22,526 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:41 PM

Hi :lol: and welcome,

The meets are great. All really nice normal (well most of us :lol: ) people. Look forward to seeing you soon

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it

Check out our - 2014 & 2015 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#11 chughes163

chughes163

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:50 PM

haha thats really funny! I past you again yesterday, having put the deposit down on my one - it looked lovely and made me wish I had my one now! Black would have been one of my top choices, but my last 2 cars have been black and fancied a change lol it does look mint :-)

I also see a grey 56 plate 350z off The Vineyard in Abingdon - anyone off here?

Yea everyone seems very friendly - I think the Nissan badge says a lot too....in that people dont really buy it for 'kudos' - like say a mercedes or bmw...hence maybe a different kind of person?