Posted Image

Photo

Special Offer From Jc Auto Refinishing Ltd.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

Went and saw Big John from JC Auto Refinishing last week to pick my car up and had a chat about an offer for you guys. He asked me what the most popular thing that needed doing on a Zed was and I said "Front Bumper Resprays"!! So with that in mind, he has offered to do a special offer of 250 (inc the VAT if you know what I mean :P) for any 350z front bumper that needs respraying (not damaged, but depending on condition you can discuss directly!!).

Myself and a few others like Dan (dcash5) have been to see him and we have been really impressed with the quality of his work, the attention to detail and also his turn around time... Hes is an all round good guy ;)

So if you need the bumper doing or need any other bodywork (custom or standard) please give him a call and mention nissansportz or my name (Mark with the Silver Z)

Any questions, please give me a shout.

Cheers

Mark

Opps!! Contact details may help!!

Jc Auto Refinishing Ltd.
Unit 1 Home Farm
Baynards Park Estate
Cranleigh
Surrey
GU6 8EQ

Telephone: 01483-268111
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

#2 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Excellent work Mark, this is another superb benefit ;)
Thinking about "modding" your car? Don't forget the driver! - CAT Driver Training - click for Members discounts

Need to know how to do a job on your Zed? Check out the "How to's" section - click here

The definitive Tyre Choice Poll click here to vote and see the results

Posted Image

Send me your "How to's" - howto@nissansportz.com

#3 350doc

350doc

The Snowman

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,745 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

Excellent work!

RAYS, parking sensors, Tonneau Cover (StuartB), security glass, Alpine DVD satnav, Alpine digital television, DBA discs and Ferrodo pads, spare RAYS for winter, Michelin Pilot Sports for summer, Vredstein Wintrac Extremes for winter, Spill's Grounding Kit, LED rear brake lights, Carbon Fibre switch panel covers (Richard Chen), JL Audio 2 channel amp, Infinity Kappa 6.1 Perfect Speakers, Alpine reverse camera, Sony Ericsson Bluetooth phonekit with audio integration, CAT Driver Training, Nismo Exhaust. KW Variant 3.