4 replies to this topic

#1 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

Just in case anyone is at a loose end this Sunday (sorry for the short notice) there's a Treasure Hunt round some lovely Norfolk Roads.

Some mates of mine in the Norfolk Mini Owners Club are having another charity event, details;

30/08/09
Starting at the Cottage Pub at 10-11am
Finish at Billingford Village Green 3pm onwards

Theres a 80 mile treasure hunt, collecting clues, items and a sun tan!
Back to the green for a BBQ, games and a good old chin-wagging social.
Raffle with world class prizes.

Great fun last year. You don't even need a mini. All welcome bring some friends.

5 per car paid on the day. That gets you a route book. set of clues and a burger or hot dog for the driver on arrival at the finish.
We'll have the barbee fired up and the very reasonable prices from last year have been frozen!!!!!!!!!

You obviously don't need a Mini and it would be great to see loads of Zeds / GT-R's wizzing round some of our lovely countryside :type:

Google Maps link to the start at The Cottage - Norwich

Google Maps link to the finish & burgers!!

If you don't want to do the Treasure Hunt please feel free to turn up at Billingford for the BBQ :D

It's all for charity.

Please post-up if your coming and I'll PM you my number in case you get lost in the wilds of Naarfolk :teeth:
Thinking about "modding" your car? Don't forget the driver! - CAT Driver Training - click for Members discounts

Need to know how to do a job on your Zed? Check out the "How to's" section - click here

The definitive Tyre Choice Poll click here to vote and see the results

Posted Image

Send me your "How to's" - howto@nissansportz.com

#2 Fuku Fuku

Fuku Fuku

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 8,324 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

Sounds like fun mate but unfortunately I have a previous engagement - including a blind date!!! (Probably involves her wishing she was blind. :teeth: )

Posted Image

#3 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

That's a shame mate :tumbleweed: :teeth: :tumbleweed: you would've enjoyed Norfolk :type: :D
Thinking about "modding" your car? Don't forget the driver! - CAT Driver Training - click for Members discounts

Need to know how to do a job on your Zed? Check out the "How to's" section - click here

Posted Image

#4 Damo

Damo

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:24 PM

bit more info from them tha Mini people regarding the food.....

if any of your party are unfortunate enough to suffer from vegetarianism, please let us know and we will ensure that there are supplies of what they laughingly refer to as food.

:teeth:

Posted Image

#5 Teatowel

Teatowel

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,434 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:14 PM

(Probably involves her wishing she was blind. :teeth: )

If she wasn't before, one of your shirts will ensure she is after :type:

Like coming home

When you don't know where you've been

Like black coffee

Like nicotine