8 replies to this topic

#1 nik-350z

nik-350z

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:19 pm

hello everyone i want your opinion for my roadster suspension which do you think of those three is the best 1)ΗΚS Hipermax III 2)KW variant2 and 3)TEIN monoflex first i don"t want to lower my car more than 10mm and second i don"t want to spend more than 1,700..thank's

#2 Zmanalex

Zmanalex

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:07 pm

hello everyone i want your opinion for my roadster suspension which do you think of those three is the best 1)ΗΚS Hipermax III 2)KW variant2 and 3)TEIN monoflex first i don"t want to lower my car more than 10mm and second i don"t want to spend more than 1,700..thank's

KW :teeth: but I believe that there are minimum and maximum recommended lowering numbers for all coil over kits.

Posted Image

#3 bobby

bobby

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:16 pm

for 1.7k...defo KW v3 fully adjustable. add an exhaust as well for that money!
Posted Image
JWT popcharger, Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, Nismo S-Tune suspension, DS ferrodo 2500 pads, spill's grounding kit and Collinite!!!

#4 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

ZedMeister

• Members (10)
  • 22,991 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:03 pm

A few options here http://www.z-store.c...;category_id=39

Hope that helps

Sarah :teeth:

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it

Check out our - 2014 & 2015 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#5 nik-350z

nik-350z

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:53 pm

what do you think about "tein super street

#6 Zmanalex

Zmanalex

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:45 am

what do you think about "tein super street

Much better to go with the KW which is a far superior product to the TEIN.

Posted Image

#7 nik-350z

nik-350z

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:00 pm

i get the tein super street finally looks great didn't put it yet ..what do you think shall i use the reference value for Damping Force ?are they usually hard adjustments or i go with harder....

#8 3FIDDYZ

3FIDDYZ

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:03 am

i get the tein super street finally looks great didn't put it yet ..what do you think shall i use the reference value for Damping Force ?are they usually hard adjustments or i go with harder....

Did you get the EDFC option too? (If it works on the super street?!?!?) Best think is to set on medium to start with and then go for a drive and see how you feel... Fronts are easy to change on the top mount dial, rears are more of a pain due to location unless you have EDFC!
Posted Image
Uprev FTMFW!
Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R
Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

#9 nik-350z

nik-350z

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:16 pm

Did you get the EDFC option too? (If it works on the super street?!?!?) Best think is to set on medium to start with and then go for a drive and see how you feel... Fronts are easy to change on the top mount dial, rears are more of a pain due to location unless you have EDFC!

i don't have the EDFC but it's compatible. i think i go harder 2 clinks because is roadster so it's heavier what do you recommended ??