125 replies to this topic

#121 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,041 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

I knew PistonTed when he created the site.  When it was just little him and me with the Rollcentre Website covering the TVR Tuscans - how the years have changed.  I do wonder what happened to Ted.  I know he sold it years ago.

Interesting that wasn't its original name - he had to change it because of another site....  It was originally called Petrolheads.  Dave Edmonston was the guy that started it all.  I just found a load of emails to him - wonder what happened to him.  I even found one when we were talking about how to forward the old domain to the new one with HTML code.

Good Luck with the price - It will be great to hear they honour it. 

• Paul_S likes this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#122 zmeister

zmeister

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

HA!

IM TAKING MINE TO COVENTRY WESTWAY FOR ITS 1ST SERVICE ON SATURDAY

THEY SAID ABOUT £159

I THINK THEY MIGHT SOIL THEMSELVES WHEN THEY SEE I BIG BLACK THING UDER THE HOOD WITH STILLAN STAMPED ON IT...

• LESmo and Paul_S like this

#123 oxfordlad

oxfordlad

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

Booked mine in with Motorline for a P3 service which is £199 + £55 for an MOT

• LESmo likes this

#124 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Members (10)
  • 15,386 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

Dropping mine off tomorrow for MOT and service work. I put up a post earlier int he year about silly cheap (clearly typo/wrong) pricing at WLMG Shepperton Nissan. I am booked in for the following with my confirmation email from Nissan saying, "all prices are guaranteed with this booking".

REPAIRS - INCLUDING FITTING

Replace Oil & Filter - All Variants                      £12.01

Replace Air Filter - All Variants                         £56.78

Replace Brake Fluid - All Variants                     FOC

Replace Coolant - Automatic Transmission      FOC

Replace Coolant - Manual Transmission           FOC

12 Month Schedule - 60 Months                        £12.01

ADDITIONAL SERVICE OPTIONS

MOT Test                                                             £54.85

I will report back as to what the service manager has to say. Funny how checking their website service booking form today the prices have been refreshed, with the above work coming in at over £600 now!

So what happened?

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

How to post pics on this forum CLICK HERE

Prospective buyer's/new owners' guide to second-hand 350Zs (includes MY06 & MY07 improvements) - CLICK HERE

All assistance I attempt to give comes with the Murray Walker health warning, "Unless I'm very much mistaken ...I AM very much mistaken!"

'53 plate Gunmetal Grey 350z >>> '56 plate Ebisu Black 350z >>> '10 plate Universal Silver 370z >>> '14 plate Mineral Grey BMW M235i >>> '65 plate Gunmetal 370z

Tokyo Motor Show, October 2017???

#125 Kriss

Kriss

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:52 PM

Dropped car off Thursday evening. I gave myself plenty of time for handover considering the clear mistake in pricing.

The guys were fantastic. Now Ancaster rather than WLMG and have a Fiat sales on site also. The all had a bit of a laugh and joke about it and at no point were they not going to honor the pricing. All in all, a very honest and transparent dealership who said they would, "Pick up with Head Office".

They didn't try and heavily load the MOT either. A pass with advisories on headlamps deterioration (which I had never noticed really) and rear pads. 

Nissan Juke (white with yellow details) and a courtesy car and they vacuumed the inside. They said it was too clean for them to wash which I am glad about. I think its a honest way of saying we don't want to run out crumby old rags over your pride and joy.

I wish I had more t say, but it was very easy in all fairness to Ancaster Shepperton Nissan.

• Paul_S, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Gav C like this

2010 Manual GT Coupe, Storm White.  Invidia exhaust, 25mm Eibach spacers, black front lower grill and diffuser, LED side lights, Paul_S Reverse Camera - Yankee candle company "Fluffy Towels" air freshener, aahhhh!

#126 KarlWalker93

KarlWalker93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:38 AM

Got my p1 last week £198

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Paul_S likes this