Posted Image

Photo

Updating the CDDB (Gracenote) database on the Music box

Best Answer Paul_S , 11 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

Just so we don't ever lose this I've downloaded it, virus checked it again (just to be safe) and zipped for you all do download here --> 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,523 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:25 PM

Cheers mate.  Very helpful.  :thumbsup:

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#42 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,522 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:12 PM

Guys,

While I don't have a Nissan Sports car, I do have a Murano and had the same issue you did with updating the Gracenote Database.  Thanks to previous comments and less than satisfying communication with Nissan, I am happy to tell you that I have found the program in the Internet Wayback Machine!  If you aren't aware of it, it is archive.org and it is amazing what web sites you can find in the database that are no more.

In this case, the program is IN the Internet Wayback Machine from the original Nissan URL!  You can find it here...

https://web.archive....Search_Navi.exe

I downloaded and scanned it and there are no viruses in it.  I have run it successfully on Windows 10 and now can update my Toto albums!  :-)

Best wishes!

David

Very good!  Thanks for that :thumbs:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#43 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,522 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:20 PM   Best Answer

Just so we don't ever lose this I've downloaded it, virus checked it again (just to be safe) and zipped for you all do download here --> Attached File  TitleInfoSearch_Navi.zip   353.62KB   70 downloads

• Chubbs, LESmo and Gav C like this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY