3 replies to this topic

#1 OllieBear

OllieBear

I am the Club Mascot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

With thanks to the Chairman and Secretary of the Club, Ollie Bear has become a member and Club mascot. He represents Help for Heroes, and is here just to remind people of the work the charity does for injured servicemen and women.

This is not an endorsement of the charity by nissansportz, rather a chance for a lighthearted take on a serious matter of today, and tomorrow.

Ollie will be at all meets attended by Jeff-W and Mrs Fred. Please feel free to take his photo and publish it on the forum with all your other great work.

Thank you!
  • Paul_S, Chilli Red, Neutreus and 2 others like this
Ollie the Bear - I am a Help for Heroes bear Officially appointed Club Mascot  

#2 Paul_S

Paul_S

Committee Member and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 31,363 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hi OllieBear, you get around - I've seen you in loads of places!  I will have to look back through my photos...

I am more than happy to donate some money.  May I suggest you start up a JustGiving / VirginMoney charity page? :)

• OllieBear likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

Posted Image

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

#3 OllieBear

OllieBear

I am the Club Mascot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, Paul. It was never my intention to use the Club as a vehicle for fund raising, but now you mention it......

I started coming to meets at Duxford on 5 May 2013, and I will soon get a Photobucket link up to my album so everybody can see where I've been. I'll miss out the ones with Jeff on!

See you all at mod day on 13 Sept!
Ollie the Bear - I am a Help for Heroes bear Officially appointed Club Mascot  

#4 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,041 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Olliebear - great to have you here - You do get around - I think we last met at Donington Park in July, look forward to following your Journey as part of the Club.  Plus you are a lot easier to keep than a Dog!

As you rightly say, in the US they respect and honour there service men and women who we I think rather take for granted :blush:

Thank you for your Service Ollie and to all those who have served to keep us safe.

• Turboextreme likes this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe