Todd370Z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:53 am

So hey all....

I'm chester based and thought I may just see if we could drum up a "who's who" and where abouts list, for us Northerners!!

Looks pretty bleak for the NW postings!!

Come and say hi or maybe drop me a PM and lets see who is around for some fun when the weather breaks... North wales and the snowdonia range has some great drive outs and a nice selection of noise makers is always a blast in my opinion!!

Todd

#2 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

Club Chairman

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:25 pm

Todd,

Good to see the regional forum facility being used again. I hope you get a few hellos from Zed owners (not forgetting GT-Rs and Infinity, of course).

Oh, and a bump for the thread!
  • Todd370Z likes this
Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

#3 Todd370Z

Todd370Z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:18 am

Hey Jeff,

It's only because it seems 98% owners on here are south of the UK and was hoping for a little company up ere' in't north!

;)

#4 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Club Secretary

• Administrators (10)
  • 23,240 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:50 am

Sorry Todd, but in the main we are based South. There are a few your way, you are an elite group and we are pleased to have you all in our company. We do love a drive though so don't think that distance will stop us meeting up.

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#5 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 11,679 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:30 am

As Chilli says, many of us are willing to travel (I spent a weekend in the Chester area in January, and have a Manchester one coming up in April but both without car). So....

How about you thinking of a day or weekend meet and run and we come to you? I'll definitely be up for it (dates permitting)...

• Chilli Red, Jeff-W and Todd370Z like this

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

#6 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Club Secretary

• Administrators (10)
  • 23,240 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:07 am

Plus one ^^  What he said :D

• Todd370Z likes this

07765 406665

#7 andy.j

andy.j

Zedling

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:26 am

I drove to Barrow-In-Furness last week... In my Subaru, while the zed slept in the garage :(

Posted Image

2010 Twilight Grey 370z - My First Z! - Here is how I made it mine

#8 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

Club Chairman

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:33 pm

Todd,

How about you thinking of a day or weekend meet and run and we come to you? I'll definitely be up for it (dates permitting)...[/quote]

I would also be up for this as my folks are in the Wirral. Before you rush to your calendar, have a look at the Events Diary in the Meets and Events section. That way you can see which dates the Club is already committed to! I also have details of reasonable accommodation nearby if anybody wanted to stay over.

Jeff.
  • Paul_S and Todd370Z like this
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

#9 Todd370Z

Todd370Z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:17 am

Hey all,

This sounds great and i will def. look at the calanders first! there are a few lovely routes from the Chester / Wirral area out to North wales, the A494 out to Bala Lake and Betws-y-coed areas, are all fantastic driving roads. I also like the area to ride out on the motorbikes too...

leave this idea with me and I will get some thoughts together!

:D you know your a right friendly bunch for "southerners" hehehe :P
  • Paul_S, Chilli Red and Alex_C like this

#10 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Club Secretary

• Administrators (10)
  • 23,240 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:46 am

Yep, it amazes me sometimes, apparently we should be such a miserable bunch :lol:

07765 406665

#11 Paul_S

Paul_S

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 35,327 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:29 am

I'd be up for this too :)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#12 Badger

Badger

Zedling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:28 am

I'm Stoke based, but no Zed anymore :(

#13 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

Club Chairman

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:53 pm

Todd, as we discussed at Mod Day, firstly deconflict with the calendar events already posted for Sept and propose a few dates and an outline for what we could call the NNW (North West Weekend) - only a suggestion! Post your ideas in the Events Discussion forum and see how many bites we get. Not many folks read the regional forums, so the quicker we can get this promoted to the discussion or diary forums the better.

I can help with any issues you may have with where to post what. Just PM me.

Jeff.
  • Paul_S likes this

#14 Todd370Z

Todd370Z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:10 am

Hi Jeff,

so trying to get a grip on the NW meet planning.... I have got an idea of a route for a drive out and getting some details for that and will use it as a great excuse to go drive the North Wales mountains :D

Still trying to pick a date but the weather in North Wales can be "changable" to say the least!! but it is stillon my plans :)
  • Paul_S, Chilli Red and Jeff-W like this

#15 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

Club Chairman

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:38 am

Thanks, Todd. The date has to come first so I can claim it in the diary. You can work on the route and I will put the event past ctte so we can start getting it noticed in the Meets and Events public section. We have plenty of time!

Thanks for the update.

#16 Squarehead

Squarehead

Zedlet

• User (10)
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:06 pm

Hi Todd, just returned to the fold - picked up my 370z yesterday. I live in North Wales...we will have to meet.  And yes, would love a drive out to Bala / Evo Tri etc...

2010 370z GT Grey
Reversing camera 
Modded air intakes

#17 ProfessorZ

ProfessorZ

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:26 pm

I would love to come to this.

Depends what date it is.

I do have two weeks off from the 11th May 2015, but it is very difficult for me to get any time off work if it is any other date, unless it is one of my long weekends.

#18 Todd370Z

Todd370Z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:25 pm

Hi Todd, just returned to the fold - picked up my 370z yesterday. I live in North Wales...we will have to meet.  And yes, would love a drive out to Bala / Evo Tri etc...

I spent 5 hours Friday chester to horse shoe, then on to bala, across to Ffestiniog on the A4212 then across to betws-y, up over llanfair, back to the A5 on the A544-543 and back via the B5105 to ruthin and back home up the a494 Fantastic roads for the Z although I had a few moments on flashing traction control and had to reign myself backin.... lack of abilty can be dangerous!!

we should definitely catch up and take a look at the planned drive out in sept too should be a blast with a good few of us tear.... driving considererately around the welsh roads,... ;)

#19 Todd370Z

Todd370Z

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:28 pm

I would love to come to this.
Depends what date it is.
I do have two weeks off from the 11th May 2015, but it is very difficult for me to get any time off work if it is any other date, unless it is one of my long weekends.

current dates are looking like Sept Prof (see events thread) but if enough people say they want to do other dates, i am more than happy to meet up and drive out!! :D

#20 Squarehead

Squarehead

Zedlet

• User (10)
  • 479 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:35 pm

OK mate I'll PM you, could do with comparing performance if that's OK with you. Not sure if mine is down on power in 5th & 6th.

2010 370z GT Grey
Reversing camera 
Modded air intakes