Terms and Conditions of Use1. References to "we", "us" and "our" are references to nissansportz.com.
2. Our service is provided on the basis of these Terms & Conditions which comprises the entire agreement ("Agreement") between the parties and which supersedes any prior written or oral representations, statements, understandings or agreements. Use of the website will be deemed acceptance of these conditions. This is separate to the Club Constitution and Rules, which supplements these Terms and Conditions and applies, in conjunction, to subscription paying Members of the Club, as opposed to pure website usage defined in this Agreement.
3. Nothing on the Website constitutes an offer on our part. The information set out constitutes an invitation to make an offer to us, subject to the said conditions, which we may then accept and confirm to you. The information in the Terms & Conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
4. Registration data and other personally identifiable information that we may collect is subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
5. You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access or use is obtained through your username and password, and you will be liable to indemnify us for all activities conducted and/or damages suffered by us arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of any passwords.
6. The nissansportz website contains information, software, photos, video, graphics, sounds and other material ("Content" in relation to which the copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by us unless specifically credited otherwise).
Other than for the purpose of using the website, you agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publish,
broadcast, or create any derivative work from such Content.
You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all losses, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any misuse of the Content.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for personal non-commercial use.. You may also re-copy downloaded extracts to others for their personal non-commercial use only. However, reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited unless for personal non-commercial use. Accordingly none of the Content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
7. You agree to use the nissansportz website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or inhibits the use of the website by any third parties.
8. We are entitled at our sole discretion (but not obliged) to remove any material from the nissansportz website which we consider to breach this Agreement or to be unlawful or inappropriate and reserve the rights to do so without giving any prior notice.
9. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we do not warrant that the information available on the website is accurate, given that the information displayed is derived from a number of third party sources whose information is relied upon in good faith and which cannot be independently verified. You should always verify information obtained from this website before acting upon it. Similarly, we do not make any warranties with regard to any goods or services supplied by third parties whether available from the website or otherwise.
10. This website contains links to third party websites which are not controlled or operated by us. Such links are provided for your convenience only, we are not responsible for their content and we do not monitor or endorse the material on them.
If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk and we make no warrant or representation with regard to the accuracy or otherwise of any information contained on the third party website.
11. In no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the website for any direct loss or damage, or property damage. Furthermore, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the website for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in the normal course of business (including, but not limited, to any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused and whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement, even if such damage was foreseeable or was brought to our attention).
12. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any misuse by you of the website or breach of this Agreement.
13. By providing any content to this website:
You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free perpetual, non-exclusive right and licence (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such licence will apply with respect to any form, media or technology known or later developed;
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), at our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
A failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of that right or remedy or preclude its subsequent exercise.
14. Your access and use of the website is conditional upon your agreement that all matters and/or issues arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Edited by Jez, 27 December 2008 - 01:24 PM.