38 replies to this topic

#21 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:51 am

But its not a GT Nismo as we know ...  :oops: Its a shame the DVLA don't understand The GT is a completely different model in the range.  Of course it may be to diferentiate between the V1 and V2 which they should have done right art the start in my opinion.

I have just looked it appears they sold 4...  between Q3 and Q4 -  Sales are starting to slow a lot now.  The Nismo doesn't appear to be generating too many new sales.  Carry on much longer and surely Nissan will end life the car in the UK pending a new model.... :?:

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#22 Shenley

Shenley

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:40 am

Just speculation, but perhaps the "GT Nismo V6" is the version with the updated sound system??
Or, are they going to bring out a lower spec version with no SatNav etc??
They have two versions in the States.
Basic and Tech.

Or is it some clerk at Nissan filling out the paperwork......
  • dj370zNismo and LESmo like this

No longer a 370z Nismo owner.

#23 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:52 pm

We have had an Auto Nismo listed since the V1 came to the UK - which has never been available.....  Strange.  They do indeed have two in the States - really the Tech was to bring the car up to Europe Spec.  The V1 in the States didn't ever have Sat Nav even as a option.  You may have hit the nail on the head with the final coment.

• dj370zNismo likes this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#24 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 655 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:26 am

In lesmo's list of nismo he lists vibrant red is this now available in uk 2016 model?

LEXUS RC300H TAKUMA.SKY BLUE MET.

2018 TOYOTA  CH-R DYNAMIC ,decuma grey/black roof petrol hybred1.8 auto

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder,  stubby aerial. z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.    ITS STILL FOR SALE  2I400 MILES ONLY 

2014  NISMO JUKE . BLACK AUTO ,4X4SOLD .                                                  

2016 370z Nismo v2 ebisu black SOLD

#25 dj370zNismo

dj370zNismo

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 2,645 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:18 pm

In lesmo's list of nismo he lists vibrant red is this now available in uk 2016 model?

Red has always been available on the V2.

Just ran the numbers again on carcount Uk and it lists #36 so not sure how accurate these sites are!

• LESmo likes this
2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93
2004 Azure Blue 350Z

#26 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 655 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:30 pm

do you know if a covertable nismo is available Ive seen pictures of a nismo .  

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder,  stubby aerial. z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.    ITS STILL FOR SALE  2I400 MILES ONLY 

#27 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:42 pm

Sorry Mate - it was just a Concept for a show.  I guess you mean this one.  It was lovely...  :cloud9:

Nissan-370Z-Nismo-Roadster-Concept-1.jpg

Posted Image

#28 Shenley

Shenley

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:51 pm

Carcount UK only goes up to Dec.2013, according to the small print.

Don't forget they started calling them "GT Nismo V6" in 2015 when the "MY16" came out.

There are 31 of these alone, registered in Q3 2015 - [Q4 2015, Q1 2016 are not available]

And 187 "Nismo" variants. The V1 and the V2 up until, and including Q2 2015.

Source 'How Many Left?'

• LESmo likes this

No longer a 370z Nismo owner.

#29 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:22 pm

Exactly.

The V1 was limited edition run - I found something the other week in the original press release which I had not noticed which stated limited run,  at some point I must ask nissan the question how many came into the UK.  Perhaps thats a project for me this year,   My belief (although only a guess) its less than 100 including the GT Academy cars (some of which never made it out of GT Academy)  - thats based on keeping a very close eye on the registration numbers up to and around the release of the V2.   We also know we have recently seen one scrapped in the UK after accident damage - so they are starting to drop down.

If you take our individual numbers they are based on the whole of Europe - not just the UK - so the highest one we have recorded in our register (I accept there may be others) is 451 which was a car registered on a 15 plate thats a little bit of a rouge - we know that was a car which a dealer had which had not been pre-registered - we also know there are cars registered on 64 plates which are V2.  So apart from this very last car - most were registered either 13, 63, 14 or very early in 64.  After that the majority were V2.

GT Nismo V6 - is definately the V2 models as that was not listed when the V1 was in production. 

Posted Image

#30 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:40 am

Just added to the nismo list    :doh:   :whistle:

• LESmo and Paul_S like this

#31 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:15 am

And prey tell....  :notworthy:

Posted Image

#32 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:48 am

Sunday morning  visit to Westway oxford , went on the hope of finding a 370z  in vibrant red, and being the nearest sports dealer  only silver 370z  and to white Nismo's one already sold. on their patch  

we had a look at the 370 silver, decided   not  for us  but the Nismo  did but not in pearl white lovley as it is,  after going over it all  it ended in us decideing on it to be a ebisu black metallic nismo  and red trims :cloud9:

delivery date to be found and to be confirmed watch this space . after having our black 350z for eleven and half years  its hard to change to another, make been so happy with the z. 

• dj370zNismo and LESmo like this

#33 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:20 pm

Brilliant news and exciting to have another one join our fold - can't wait to hear more in the coming weeks.  You will love it.  I think the colours look great on the V2. 

Posted Image

#34 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,734 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:43 pm

Just added to the nismo list    :doh:   :whistle:

Oh WOW!!!! I'm just catching up - this is very good news!

Colin - have you a buyer for your gorgeous 350Z?  I know how well cared for it is and I can think of someone who might be interested...

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#35 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 655 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:24 pm

My pride and joy , polishing and caring has all been worth while its still as glossy :cloud9:  and I've cared for it for so long I could not see to let it go to a garage who for  a little money have such a car its still to good .only 18,300miles..

so with the thought of that I am giving it to my son matthew  on the condition he looks after it which I now he will, as he has my 1991 Toyota celica   still which is his runner.

He has always wanted it  and I'm trusting him with it he's old enough to understand that there's a beast under there and the temptation to floor it is so great but I hope the groin will hold it safe as we say .

I'm no slow coach and I've not been  Mr  perfect and have let her rip many times flat  out through the gear's. it wells up inside  and you have to let it go but on open road no one about  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . 

so sorry paul_s  it's  going not far a way and will have a new  brother :cloud9:  :cloud9:  to share that  private road.

• dj370zNismo likes this

#36 #410 Des370z

#410 Des370z

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:11 pm

Lesmo hi Id like to add my black v1 nismo to the list build number 410 registered on a 15 plate
  • dj370zNismo, LESmo and Paul_S like this

#37 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:35 pm

That's added for you mate.  Share a picture mate.  Black is fairly rare colour. 

Posted Image

#38 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,734 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:22 pm

Lesmo hi Id like to add my black v1 nismo to the list build number 410 registered on a 15 plate

Hi and welcome :)

• dj370zNismo and #410 Des370z like this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#39 #410 Des370z

#410 Des370z

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip