Posted Image

Photo

For Sale - 370Z DVD Override / Bypass Kit (for Connect Premium cars)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,738 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:53 am

For sale - DVD Override / Bypass kit for your Connect Premium 370Z.  

By default you are only able to play videos (from whatever source, be it iPhone, DVD, etc.), and amending Contacts in the directory when the car is stationary.  This is a safety feature built in by Nissan.

Please note: This kit overrides that safety feature built in by Nissan.  By installing it, you are accepting liability for disabling this safety feature.  It is intended that this kit is used for the passenger’s entertainment only, or for use with a forward facing camera, etc.  The manufacturer and distributor of this kit take no responsibility of any incident caused by the misuse of this device.

The kit itself can be installed in approximately 1 hour and requires very few tools.  It is 'plug and play' so there is no soldering or joining of wires required.  It is 100% reversible if you wish to un-install it in the future.

gallery_245_426_389508.jpg

The kit contains the loom and a switch that can be fitted between the existing heated seat switches with no cutting required.

gallery_245_426_149328.jpg

If you have a roadster then this blank is used so an alternative switch will be required.  Contact me for options.

Here is the latest version of the installation instructions: Attached File  370Z DVD Override Installation Instructions V1.pdf   3.8MB   478 downloads

The instructions continue to be updated as more people suggest improvements.

The cost (delivered to the UK) is £90 for 'Users' and £80 for paying nissansportz 'Members'.  For those outside of the EU please add an additional £10 to cover postage.

PM me :)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY