36 replies to this topic

#21 JackB

JackB

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

I've got the same problem at the moment with a wet seatbelt. Have you noticed if the carpet behind the drivers seat is also wet?

#22 KarlWalker93

KarlWalker93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

I checked it once it was dry but haven't since its happened the other times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 JackB

JackB

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

I checked it the first time and didn't find anything but after the recent rain it's soaked. Going into the dealer again on the 16th so hopefully they find something this time!
  • KarlWalker93 likes this

#24 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

OCDT

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:23 PM

Hi Jack! Come and say Hello on the New Around Here topic if you want.

Jeff W.
Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE.

#25 KarlWalker93

KarlWalker93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

Did you get the tracker fitted ?

#26 JackB

JackB

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

No tracker here? Is this when you got the problem?

#27 KarlWalker93

KarlWalker93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

I had it fitted before I got it was just wondering if you had it too
Was thinking could be some trim not put back properly or something, probably not then

#28 JackB

JackB

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

Hopefully all will be revealed in a few weeks.
  • Paul_S and KarlWalker93 like this

#29 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,097 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

So, at the risk of being boring, did the wet seatbelt issue ever get resolved? :)

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#30 KarlWalker93

KarlWalker93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

So, at the risk of being boring, did the wet seatbelt issue ever get resolved? :)

the door seal is being changed Thursday so will soon know

• Chubbs and Paul_S like this

#31 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:01 PM

Hi karl :hello:  I have just caught up with this, I to have a v2 nismo  and will be looking into seeing if I have the same waterleak in the morning ???

I have not noticed any excessive noise from my clutch operation as yet, but my 350z was a bit noisy.had that for 11 yrs .

hope you get it sorted

by the way i'm in west midlands too. 

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2018 toyota c-hr dynamic ,decuma grey /black roof . hybred/petrol 1.8 auto.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.
 now passed on to matty bacon,  now coming back to daddy

2014 NISMO JUKE . BLACK AUTO ,4X4SOLD .                                                  

>gallery_245_77_67379.png

#32 KarlWalker93

KarlWalker93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:57 PM

Hi karl :hello:  I have just caught up with this, I to have a v2 nismo  and will be looking into seeing if I have the same waterleak in the morning ???
 I have not noticed any excessive noise from my clutch operation as yet, but my 350z was a bit noisy.had that for 11 yrs .
hope you get it sorted
 by the way i'm in west midlands too. 

My wet seat belt was only happening on heavy downpours, must of happened around 10/15 times not so much now the weather is getting better, hopefully you don't have the same problem

#33 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,097 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:23 PM

Karl - have you seen this thread on the US forum? More specifically, the post I'm linking you directly to - it may give you something to say to the dealer on Thursday...

http://www.the370z.c...912-post29.html

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#34 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:40 AM

re; Karl, Chubbs,Jackb. I have today found my seat belt soaking wet from the part of the belt that pulls out from inside the "b" pillar,  I checked that the door seal is not leaking and the carpets are at the moment.

Has any-one found a way of removing the small outer gloss panel without breaking clips ( theres obviously a right and wrong way ) allthough its wobbly when you try to move it wondering whats behind it ??  

Also on the top of the gloss panel there's a narrow flip rubber seal should that be outside the door top mouding  or behind it ?.    Hope to cure it before it gets to bad lol. :(       :boat:  :byebye:  :cry:

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.

#35 KarlWalker93

KarlWalker93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:15 PM

I only get the wet seat belt when It property hammers it down been fine for a good 4 months now

#36 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:23 PM

So no result from garage then, mmm, seems we have a problem then :unknw:  :doh:

#37 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,111 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:49 AM

re; Karl, Chubbs,Jackb. I have today found my seat belt soaking wet from the part of the belt that pulls out from inside the "b" pillar,  I checked that the door seal is not leaking and the carpets are at the moment.

Has any-one found a way of removing the small outer gloss panel without breaking clips ( theres obviously a right and wrong way ) allthough its wobbly when you try to move it wondering whats behind it ??  

Also on the top of the gloss panel there's a narrow flip rubber seal should that be outside the door top mouding  or behind it ?.    Hope to cure it before it gets to bad lol. :(       :boat:  :byebye:  :cry:

Mine looks like this. The gloss plastic section sits on top of all the rubber seals. I'm not sure the best technique for getting it off without damaging the pins. I would suggest using trim tools so you're getting behind the panel to pop it off and not pulling on the panel too hard. Also a warm day and patience might help!08e86236bef7ec2b527eb7efb78b2b66.jpg

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY