Zedling

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:19 AM

Oops.

https://www.youtube....h?v=a2UGHhzNlOM

2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack.

2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.

2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#2 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:23 AM

Hmmm, just realised that what I thought was 'unfall' is actually called 'swedish cross'. Anyone know if they are the same corner?

2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack.

2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.

2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#3 JohnFK

JohnFK

nissansportz Chairman

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,050 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

They aren't. According to the map on my office wall Swedish Cross is indeed Schwedenkreuz. Its the left handed at the end of the straight 1km after Flugplatz.
I think the other one was the left-hander Einfarht Breidscheid just before the spectator banking before Bergwerk.
  • Neutreus likes this
62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

#4 JohnFK

JohnFK

nissansportz Chairman

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,050 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Take back part 2 of the above. I mean the left handed is Eschbach before Brunnchen
(umlauts omitted!)
62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly