5 replies to this topic

#1 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Members (10)
  • 15,352 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

This question crops up from time to time, so I thought I'd make a little step-by-step guide.

Posting pics on the forum is very easy. I'll start by assuming the pics are on your internal storage...

HOW TO POST A PIC THAT'S ON YOUR OWN STORAGE MEDIA:

A. IF YOU'RE STARTING A NEW TOPIC

1. Click on "Choose Files", at the bottom of the main text box (it's under the heading 'Attach Files').

2. Find the pic you want to attach.

3. Double click on it, or select the file, and click on 'Open'.

4. Click on "Add to Post".

That's it! You can repeat this for other pics. If you have a problem, maybe the file size is too big and you'll need to make it smaller.

B. IF YOU'RE REPLYING TO A POST IN A TOPIC

1. Scroll to the top of the topic page you're on.

2. Click on the black box "Reply to this topic".

3. Click on "Choose Files", at the bottom of the main text box (it's under the heading 'Attach Files').

4. Find the pic you want to attach.

5. Double click on it, or select the file, and click on 'Open'.

6. Click on "Add to Post".

It's a different procedure if you're posting from an external host, such as Photobucket, but I'll add a guide for that method when I've got time.

If there's already a guide I don't know about, please let me know!

• Paul_S, Chilli Red, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and 1 other like this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

How to post pics on this forum CLICK HERE

Prospective buyer's/new owners' guide to second-hand 350Zs (includes MY06 & MY07 improvements) - CLICK HERE

All assistance I attempt to give comes with the Murray Walker health warning, "Unless I'm very much mistaken ...I AM very much mistaken!"

'53 plate Gunmetal Grey 350z >>> '56 plate Ebisu Black 350z >>> '10 plate Universal Silver 370z >>> '14 plate Mineral Grey BMW M235i >>> '65 plate Gunmetal 370z

Tokyo Motor Show, October 2017???

#2 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Committee Secretary

• Committee Member (10)
  • 22,597 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:36 AM

:flowers:

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it

Check out our - 2014 & 2015 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#3 Paul_S

Paul_S

Committee Member and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 31,296 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:09 PM

Nice one Chubbs :thumbs:

You can also upload photos to your own gallery on the forum (it's great for the club because it means we don't get failed links years down the line).  I'll add how to do that soon :)

• Chilli Red likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

Posted Image

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

#4 John_K

John_K

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 587 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

also, I've found that if, before choosing your photo from an iPhone gallery, you edit the photo, turn it through 90 degrees, save it, then edit it again, turn it through 270 degrees and save it again (i.e., put it back to how it was), when you post it, it will stay the right way up!
  • Paul_S likes this
Black Pearl 2010 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'<br>EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads

#5 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Committee Secretary

• Committee Member (10)
  • 22,597 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:04 AM

I tried that yesturday as I have found the same thing if you remove it and turn it a few times but for some reason the micra didn't want to sit on four wheels. Blinking thing !

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it

Check out our - 2014 & 2015 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#6 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,002 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:33 AM

Only reliable way I have found is to upload into a Gallery, and then select the rotate option for the photo's needing to be rotated before completing the process.  It does man you end up with a lot of pictures in the Gallery as a result though.  You cannot seem to do the same rotation on a single attachment photo.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pics, photos, photographs, step-by-step guide, help, how to, how do i