This has prompted me to refresh my memory, regarding what extras you get on the GT pack:
To my mind, the following items are the only significant differences between Standard & GT Pack...
1. 19" wheels - I like a larger wheel, although I must say I like the styling of the 18".
2. Leather/alcantara seats - I have cats and their hairs are never to be seen on leather/alcantara, unlike cloth, which seems to attract them from nowhere.
3. The USB port - I love my USB music stick.
4. Speed Limiter - very useful in Average Speed Check areas. It takes the stress out of driving at 50 or 70.
5. Rear Wiper - I hated the lack of a rear wiper on the BMW. Don't ask me why, but I like the ability to see the nit behind me who's driving too close.
6. Active Noise Control (ANC) - It works, meaning you don't have to fit sound deadening material.
7. The touch screen sat nav - to be honest, I don't use sat nav much, but I like to have it there and the Nissan Connect system is nicely intuitive - and it tells me if there's a speed camera coming up.
8. Reversing Camera - if I didn't have one, I'd buy Paul_S's kit and fit it. In fact, it would be my 2nd mod (after tinting the windows)
9. Voice Recognition - I like to shout at my car and get a response.
And here are the GT Pack 'extras' I could easily live without...
Hill Start Assist - I learned how to do a hill start nearly 50 years ago, thank you. It's not that hard!
Heated Seats - waste of money.
Cruise Control - don't make me laugh!
Active Sound Enhancement (ASE) - fake fake fake exhaust noise, but it's saved me worrying about buying a proper exhaust, for a while.
9gb Music Hard Drive - 9gb of it remains unused.
Gear Position Indicator - hahahhahaaa.
Seat Back Pockets - does ANYONE use them?
All in all, I like the 'blank canvas' feel of the standard car, which is why I'm slightly jealous of Sharky.