2 replies to this topic

#1 dj370zNismo

dj370zNismo

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 2,431 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

I was chatting with my son at the weekend and he was intrigued with the numbering system on the V1. He asked me which markets had the numbering and how many had been built altogether worldwide and the European market.

We know there has been about 130 registered in the UK.

Anyone have any idea about the numbers roughly?

Cheers

Dave

• LESmo likes this
2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93
2004 Azure Blue 350Z

#2 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,234 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:43 PM

Yes Last year Nissan said in reply to me about the UK we had

(V1) MY13 (inc Part of MY14) 370Z NISMO – 120 Brought into/Registered in the UK

(V2) MY15 & MY16 – 180+ Registered in UK – Still on sale so growing number

Not sure how many have been registered since April 2016 - I will ask for an update from Nissan

Our numbering was Europe - in the US they ran 4 digit and from 2009.  In the US they also included the year on the numbering - which we didn't have - but in the UK it was always considered (although I never knew it) to be a limited run of cars.   The V1 was as far as I know never sold in Australia as Nismo have only been over there for the past year or so.  So all of them are likely V2 (without the numbering)

I will contact Nissan to see if they are able to provide any answer.  Last time it took a while for them to get the info but they were very helpful.  I will ask again.

• dj370zNismo, Paul_S and Jbrougham like this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#3 dj370zNismo

dj370zNismo

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 2,431 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:26 AM

Thanks for the research and info Les, very interesting. I think my son is hoping he inherits my Nismo!! 

• Paul_S likes this
2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93
2004 Azure Blue 350Z