Posted Image

Photo

Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 ***£10 Refund to Full 2018 Members Attending ***

EVENTS 2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#1 Matty Bacon

Matty Bacon

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 107 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:30 PM

As one of Uk's biggest japanese car shows.

Everyone who attends will leave with a smile on there faces.

This has to be a Calender Save for everyone.

Car show for all enthusiasts 

Take a look at the website below for more information.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

Please enter your names below and the car that you've chosen to take the blanket off to show your pride and joy. 

Name The Z or GTR

1. Lesmo & Cazza. 370z Nismo
2. CWM370z 370z Nismo
3. Paul_s To be confirmed
4. APOFW
5. Blobbish - To Be Confirmed
6. milanored 370Z
7.1FHL  370z roadster 
8.Shrekky & Val 350z.

9. Lolver - 370z

• Paul_S, CWM370z and Robbo1986 like this
rps20160708_212316_zpsrvfbbpr8.jpg

When I'm not cycling, I'm at a club meet !

#2 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,523 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

Good idea mate.  As Its unlikely we will do duxford I suspect.  We will be up for this I am sure.  I have added us.

• Matty Bacon likes this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#3 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,674 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

That's a good shout, go on I'll say yes.  I might be in the Zed or I might be in the shopping cart, but in the meantime it will give me the incentive I need to get one with longer legs.

• Matty Bacon likes this

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Better gearbox though.

#4 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,522 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:15 PM

I'm keen!  I'll have to put myself down as a provisional for the time though as I think I'm right in saying that's the Sunday of the BH weekend and we have a family birthday that weekend too so I might be booked up (I just might not know it yet!)

Are you thinking of a club stand Matt?  Or maybe join up on the end of another group? :)

• Matty Bacon likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#5 Matty Bacon

Matty Bacon

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 107 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:24 PM

Well hopefully a good stand from us would be great but ive known 350z-uk be there a lot. Maybe a joint effort is a good idea 💡.
If were allowed to join them but aswell as advertising our club.
If we do shows they don't. Some may join us.
Good idea???
  • Paul_S, CWM370z and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#6 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,523 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

Always good to have anyone who wants to join us, but as you say they will likely organise themselves - so perhaps have our own stand.  Could offer it out to ZClub though, they are really great guys and gals.

• Paul_S, CWM370z, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and 1 other like this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

#7 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,522 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

I know ZClub go each year.  I think we should go as a club and have our banners, etc. up but it would be nice to do that on the end of the ZClub stand perhaps?  All the Zeds together would be a lovely sight!

(Also I could take lots of close up photo's of some 240Z bits to give me a clue where they go :lol:)

• CWM370z, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Matty Bacon like this

#8 Matty Bacon

Matty Bacon

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 107 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

Okay well, as i know japfest gets rammed. So some sweet talking to zclub and japfest organisors to get us next to them. As soon as tickets are released, lets get numbers sorted by the end of Jan 31st.
  • Paul_S, CWM370z and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#9 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:38 PM

YES ,YES ,YES  put us in for this is too good to miss, a great day out  :thumbsup:

and a chance to make use of a brilliant  venue  for the club to be noticed is what we need.  :clapping: come on put your name down you'll be sorry if you miss this one., come and support your club spend the day with us. 

• Paul_S, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Matty Bacon like this

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2018 toyota c-hr dynamic ,decuma grey /black roof . hybred/petrol 1.8 auto.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.
 now passed on to matty bacon,  now coming back to daddy

2014 NISMO JUKE . BLACK AUTO ,4X4SOLD .                                                  

>gallery_245_77_67379.png

#10 blobbish

blobbish

Club Secretary

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:28 PM

Better put me down as well. Will only be provisional for now as it's too far out.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  • LESmo likes this

Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.

#11 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:18 PM

Dam !!!! It's my birthday on the 6th and i will be clubbing in London the night before :decks: .... so not sure i will be able to attend , i will let you know nearer the time if i decide on doing something different.

Vicky xx

• LESmo likes this

#12 blobbish

blobbish

Club Secretary

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:04 AM

Dam !!!! It's my birthday on the 6th and i will be clubbing in London the night before :decks: .... so not sure i will be able to attend , i will let you know nearer the time if i decide on doing something different.

Vicky xx

You know it will be worth it. Come on do it!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.

#13 Matty Bacon

Matty Bacon

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 107 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

Well provisional list is looking good as its only been up for a day or two, come on everyone else,
GET YOUR NAMES DOWN 😀

#14 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

Vicky xx

No night out clubbing  :sick:  :yuck:   can replace one day at Silverstone Japfest with  nissansportz club  and many more clubs to meet,  a proper club day out lol.   :thumbs:

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.

#15 milanored

milanored

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

It's a two hour drive for me but put me down the Z will be off the sorn by then

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  • LESmo likes this

#16 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:11 PM

Just to re-view this for JAPFEST SILVERSTONE  MAY 6th  as its slipped down the board out of view.

come on get your names down  ;)  

#17 1FHL

1FHL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

Shove my name in, along with the Z and should I add the exclusive Qashqai?
  • Paul_S likes this
Nissan 370z Roadster "1 FHL" - Nissan Premier Qashqai #0001 "PR07HET" - Porsche "Maddie" Macan 3.0dS  

#18 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,522 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:43 PM

Shove my name in, along with the Z and should I add the exclusive Qashqai?

Absolutely! The more the merrier :)

#19 Woody928

Woody928

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:44 PM

Hi All,

Just popping over from the ZClub to say hello. Having liaised with both clubs I've gone ahead and requested a joint club stand at Japfest this year so that we can have as many examples as possible all parked together, representing the marque. Hopefully this will become a more regular occurrence at the big shows to get as many of us together particularly with the big 50th anniversary not too far off now.  

You can now go ahead and book tickets, track time, souvenirs etc. For those considering track time I'd book asap to avoid disappointment. Instructions for booking are per below. 

Link below, our stand is called 'ZClub/nissansportz' (you can scroll straight to the bottom as its alphabetical). Then enter the password nissanz and you should get through to the ticket purchase section which you can follow from there. 

http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets

Any queries then please let me know and I'll endeavour to help. It would be great to have as many cars there as possible representing. I look forward to seeing you all there  :D 

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by LESmo, 07 February 2018 - 02:28 PM.

• LESmo and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#20 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,523 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:03 AM

Cheers Mark - All signed up and Paid.   I think the link may have changed.  I went here in the end:  http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets

Thanks Matty Bacon for sorting out stuff on here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVENTS 2018