5 replies to this topic

#1 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,687 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

This will be the year.  The girl is in for its 4th Service next month and MOT (Booked Friday) and so in the Summer when I can switch Insurers I am going to do the deed.

Looking at a custom valve exhaust and hopefully fitting custom carbon tail pipes.  I know it won't be the cheapest exhaust but the car is a keeper.

http://longlife.tail...ution-4-5-inch/

The thing I really loved about the Nismo system was the etched Nismo logo

20160514 155823773 IOS
20160514 153412496 IOS
20160514 153404758 IOS

- but I think I could happily switch to Carbon instead.    I have been following the company on Twitter and Facebook for 4 years now and read countless reviews - they did the exhaust on the Speed Record Van with Guy Martin.  They don't know and won't do until the Summer and I can move on it.  But this is the year.  If you like this is my New Years Resolution.

Its the one thing I really want to do.  I am not bothered about custom Hi Flow Cats or anything like that (I don't think).  I am not sure it will be needed with a valve system anyway. But they will be able to recommend what is needed - the Guys I have found are proper experts.  I have seen some video's of the system fitted to a Mustang and Merc as well as a Audi R8 - The Mustang had delivery miles on it.  So the Adventure Begins. 

Here is the system on a Porker

• Paul_S, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Neutreus like this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#2 milanored

milanored

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:21 AM

I will be following this with great interest Lesmo

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  • LESmo likes this

#3 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,422 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

You never do anything by halves mate.  This is going to be epic, I can tell! :thumbs:

The good news for all 370Z owners is that whatever you come up with will fit their cars too - NISMO or non-NISMO :)

• LESmo likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

#4 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,422 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:43 AM

Oh, I meant to ask, are you planning a CBE or something a little different?

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

#5 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators
  • 2,380 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Amazing Les, can't wait for the story to start!

• LESmo likes this
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack.
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#6 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,687 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

Oh, I meant to ask, are you planning a CBE or something a little different?

Not sure yet mate.  I think they design a specific setup.  I may choose to replace everything and know everything is the same age.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe