4 replies to this topic

#1 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,432 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:13 AM

I remember when I was younger, wishing I could afford a Subaru Impreza 22B or P1 :throb: , they were the AWD performance cars of their age. Sadly, Subaru seemed to forget about development and kept their engines to a similar level of horses (for 20 years!) and made their cars gradually more ugly (in my opinion).

So, when I saw this revised concept version of the new Viziv (silly name) in Evo, I was somewhat taken aback. Pictures below and full write up here http://www.evo.co.uk...urce=newsletter What do you think? I personally am starting to quite love it, not every bit (not sure about the wheel arches) but in general, big thumbs up from me  :thumbs:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• LESmo and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack.
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#2 milanored

milanored

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

Good article I was lucky enough to have a P1 back in the day for a week (another story) and I still remember to this day how bloody quick it felt to drive

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  • A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Neutreus like this

#3 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:08 PM

I'm increasingly liking the look of the Viziv (but not the name too) the more I see of it.  Fingers crossed Subaru keep doing well and doing things their own way.

2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.

#4 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,062 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:30 PM

One of these manufacturers has to push the button and go into production - so many concepts at the moment.  De tracked a little and I think it would be a lovely car.  But It needs to join a ever growing list of concepts I love.

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Neutreus like this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#5 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:26 AM

Apart from the aforementioned arches then it`s nice, it would have to be as quick as it looks though or it would be embarrassing.

• Neutreus likes this
Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev  remap