#1 Mani

Mani

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:37 PM

Hi all,

Thought it was about time I said hello to everyone! 

Just bought this lovely 370z today and picking it up next week!  I cannot wait!  

I had a 370z in blue a few years ago and really enjoyed it.  Since then, I've had a few BMWs including a M3 and more recently a M135i but very happy to be back in a Zed!

1545f89a-ef48-4755-8f10-e978a5908487_rw_

04a33b7a-b10b-48cb-94fb-84ca100123e1_rw_

Look forward to meeting some fellow members at an event in the near future!

Mani

• dj370zNismo and Paul_S like this

My gallery:  http://jetone.co.uk/

#2 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,654 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

Hi Mani, welcome to the Owners Club! :welcometonissansportz:

The Z gets under your skin doesn't it?  I bet you're happy to be back in the seat :)

That's a very clean looking 370Z you have there. 

Whereabouts are you?  We've got lots of meets lined up :bounce:

Paul :)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

#3 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,875 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:10 AM

Welcome back to the Zed mate.  So many of us went from Zed to BMW and back to Zed.  Something about them.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#4 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,803 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:14 AM

Welcome Mani.

Once the Z gets under your skin it stays there - I know that feeling. Not so much a disease, more a long-term, recurring illness.

What year is it & where in the world are you?

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#5 Kev T

Kev T

Zedling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:22 AM

Hello and welcome.

#6 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:31 AM

Welcome Mani

#7 Mani

Mani

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

Thanks everyone!

Its is a 2011 registration with just 33,000 miles.  Looks like it has been very well looked after by the previous owner.

I am based in Leicestershire so look forward to popping down to some local meets.  Is there anywhere specific I should check for meetings?  

For me, with many years of BMW ownership (plus a member of the BMW Car Club GB) and having owned pretty much everything from a 1 series through to a 7 series, they just do not feel special enough for me.  The M3 I had was nice but it had to be worked hard to get the best out of it.  Plus, it gets a bit boring when every other car is a BMW of some sort.

For me, I love the cockpit of the 370Z and the way is just wraps around you.  Of course, it looks fantastic too in my opinion!  

Thanks.

• Chubbs and LESmo like this

#8 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 621 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:15 PM

Hi mani great to see your a new zed owner welcome to nissansportz 

see the events listing, be great to meet you .

Plenty of information on here if you what to know any thing or a problem solveing some will be along to sort it out .

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2014 BLACK NISMO JUKE  black 2-4 switchable wheel drive ,auto,and 6speed selectable gear box,bonnet guard, nismo vale caps,nismo seat belt pads , Rokblokz mud flaps

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.
 now passed on to matty bacon  

>gallery_245_77_67379.png

#9 Mani

Mani

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:11 PM

Hi mani great to see your a new zed owner welcome to nissansportz 

see the events listing, be great to meet you .

Plenty of information on here if you what to know any thing or a problem solveing some will be along to sort it out .

Thanks, I will do!  I look forward to seeing your stunning Nismo too!

#10 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

OCDT

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Mani, for meets, go to The Arena and the Public Meets and Events topic. You will find a 2018 thread there. And welcome!
Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE.

#11 Mani

Mani

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:24 PM

Thanks Jeff, will do!

• Paul_S likes this