65 replies to this topic

#61 TheAirRover

TheAirRover

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:31 PM

Yea the door handles are definitely a nice update.   So have you cleaned it yet?

Well that another story......

Having done some research I settled on ‘The Chemical Guys’ and their UK distributor

Having placed a substantial order for all sorts of products, both liquid form and buckets, mitts, new foam lance etc, I’m still waiting for what was showing as ‘stock’

I’ve since read some rather poor reviews of their service, including non-delivery and difficulty in getting refunds

I’m still hopeful of them arriving ready for next weekend and resisting the temptation to use my old stuff

2018 370Z Storm White

2018 Storm White 370z Nismo

#62 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,967 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:42 PM

Yes I am afraid I have read similar things on the detailing forums and have never used them.  A good supplier is Ultimate Finish - they also give good advice ( http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/ )  however most seem to get it sorted in the end. 

Has the car had any treatment by the dealer - AutoGlym Lifeshine etc?  I must admin it did clay mine as soon as I got it home and there was some contamination, but as it arrived in the UK in February and I didn't pick it up until march and the dealer is next to a train line - I sort of expected that.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#63 TheAirRover

TheAirRover

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:38 PM

Ok here is what is is my pack manual, short guide and service book are the main parts I also had some stuff from the dealer.

a09dca4d41c1ea7794859032e8ae805f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add to this in, case anyone else in the future asks
as well as all of the foregoing there was also a Safety Pack - Triangle, 2x hiviz and first aid kit IMG_7273.JPG

2018 370Z Storm White
  • Paul_S likes this

2018 Storm White 370z Nismo

#64 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,801 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:07 PM

Happy days mate!

The Safety Package was applied to all Nissan cars a couple of years ago (it may be an EU thing, I can't remember).

I like the different colour door handles.  Nice touch :)

• TheAirRover likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#65 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,967 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:36 PM

Ooo I don't have that Safety Kit when I bought mine - well I didn't until about 5 minutes ago and now I do £10 on ebay brand new.  :thumbs:

• Paul_S likes this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#66 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,801 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

Ooo I don't have that Safety Kit when I bought mine - well I didn't until about 5 minutes ago and now I do £10 on ebay brand new.  :thumbs:

That will be someone making a bit of cash before they sell their car.  The new owner will probably pay you £15 for that! :lol:

• LESmo likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY