271 replies to this topic

#221 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,946 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:03 PM

Not today, but I took this on holiday on a beach on the Isle of Wight a couple of weeks ago

gallery_245_77_493146.jpg

• Chubbs, vjordon and Daz JDM like this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#222 Daz JDM

Daz JDM

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:52 AM

:lol:

Attached Thumbnails

• 57a.jpg

• Chubbs, Paul_S, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and 1 other like this

#223 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,981 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:51 AM

All these Poles taking over our country.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#224 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:59 AM

But why the long face? :D
2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.

#225 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:28 PM

Wow ... That is a monster Greg !!

Vicky x

#226 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:30 PM

Not today, but I took this on holiday on a beach on the Isle of Wight a couple of weeks ago

What a great picture Paul with good prospective and Bokah.

Vicky x

#227 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:35 PM

lol. Can you get camouflage leather?

Lol … perhaps I should change my picture !!

Vicky x

#228 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

Over the last month or so I've been on the road a lot up and down the country with and without the Zed - all music related shenanigans. I was on tour at the beginning of the month, at a festival the other weekend  and finally a couple of gigs along the south coast at the end of last week seeing my favourite unsigned band and potential customers.

I won't bore you with band related pics (well ok I might another time) but my pic of the day is my first ticket for the Zed! But not quite the one I was expecting - I left it in York outside a band members house while we were on the road and came back to this.

ticket.jpg

Completely my own fault as I left it parked overhanging a drop kerb - I know if I'd encountered the car with a pram when my kids were younger (not that there were any drop kerbs for pedestrians back in the day) I know I would have been cussing the w****r sports car owner who thought they could park where they liked.

#229 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,981 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:17 PM

Over the last month or so I've been on the road a lot up and down the country with and without the Zed - all music related shenanigans. I was on tour at the beginning of the month, at a festival the other weekend  and finally a couple of gigs along the south coast at the end of last week seeing my favourite unsigned band and potential customers.

I won't bore you with band related pics (well ok I might another time) but my pic of the day is my first ticket for the Zed! But not quite the one I was expecting - I left it in York outside a band members house while we were on the road and came back to this.

Completely my own fault as I left it parked overhanging a drop kerb - I know if I'd encountered the car with a pram when my kids were younger (not that there were any drop kerbs for pedestrians back in the day) I know I would have been cussing the w****r sports car owner who thought they could park where they liked.

Ask them to prove it by showing you the photograph they took - then you can post it here as pic of the day :)

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#230 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:48 PM

I agree. I know York city council love jumping on the motorist, and I know parking on a dropped kerb is supposed to be really frowned upon now, but something about that is saying to me get a bit more confirmation that it is what it purports to be before you part with any money.
2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.

#231 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 05:30 PM

We all know the propensity Zeds have for generating many forms of envy in others.  However, 'mat envy' is a new one on me (and they weren't there when I parked) . . .

IMG_20180725_153852451.jpg

• Chubbs, Paul_S and ChasGFL like this

#232 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,981 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:14 PM

Is that the motoring equivalent of throwing in the towel?

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#233 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

:lol:

They did look like they'd been through a few rounds.

#234 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:49 AM

Ask them to prove it by showing you the photograph they took - then you can post it here as pic of the day :)

That sounds like a terrible idea Chubbs as it'd just show a Zed some w****r thought they could park where they liked ;). The reality was I was in a bit of a hurry (I blame the wannabe rock stars spending too much time on their hair) and didn't even think about it. The band members wife did go out and speak to whoever stuck the ticket on so it seemed legit and at the end of the day I was guilty as charged.

• Chubbs likes this

#235 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,981 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 July 2018 - 12:03 PM

That sounds like a terrible idea Chubbs as it'd just show a Zed some w****r thought they could park where they liked ;). The reality was I was in a bit of a hurry (I blame the wannabe rock stars spending too much time on their hair) and didn't even think about it. The band members wife did go out and speak to whoever stuck the ticket on so it seemed legit and at the end of the day I was guilty as charged.

Go on - give us a laugh :)

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#236 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:54 PM

Some more fairly jolly Summer pictures.

Another sunflower and another sunflower fan:

IMG_20180805_170739796_HDR.jpg

And another two sunflower fans:

DSCF2188.JPG

We've been overrun with Wasps over the last month or so.  I've rescued two drowners that landed in watering cans while they'd been drinking from our outside tap, so I seem to have become a Wasp friend even though I've been calm around them for years and they do at least as much good as harm.  The above two, and many of their friends, are apparently after cellulose from the sunflower stems, which makes good paper for their nests.  I just hope they don't build them anywhere near the garages, as then and there they tend to get a bit agitated.  And so will I . . . 

• Chubbs likes this

#237 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,981 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:24 AM

We've been overrun with Wasps over the last month or so.  I've rescued two drowners that landed in watering cans while they'd been drinking from our outside tap, so I seem to have become a Wasp friend even though I've been calm around them for years and they do at least as much good as harm.  The above two, and many of their friends, are apparently after cellulose from the sunflower stems, which makes good paper for their nests.  I just hope they don't build them anywhere near the garages, as then and there they tend to get a bit agitated.  And so will I . . . 

Well done to you, Michael! I've been teaching my granddaughter to love wasps. Why on earth SHOULDN'T they have a sip from the dregs of your teacup? We all love a nice cuppa, don't we? People get spooked by the way they seem to fly aggressively at you - zig-zagging quickly from side to side - and the fact that they don't respect your personal space, being quite happy to land on your nose or crawl up your trouser leg lol.

I believe that fear of spiders is also related to the fact that they can move quickly and unpredictably in any direction - something I love about them. Irrational fear of tiny insects is - irrational. They're actually beautiful.

And talking of beautiful, I've been testing my new lens on the birds in the garden...

Jackdaw Background.jpg

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings and vjordon like this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#238 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,981 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:29 AM

It's taken me 2 weeks to see the irony in uploading this photo to, 'POST your picture of the day'. Puntastic, mate! :)

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings and vjordon like this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#239 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:18 PM

Well done to you, Michael! I've been teaching my granddaughter to love wasps. Why on earth SHOULDN'T they have a sip from the dregs of your teacup? We all love a nice cuppa, don't we? People get spooked by the way they seem to fly aggressively at you - zig-zagging quickly from side to side - and the fact that they don't respect your personal space, being quite happy to land on your nose or crawl up your trouser leg lol.

I believe that fear of spiders is also related to the fact that they can move quickly and unpredictably in any direction - something I love about them. Irrational fear of tiny insects is - irrational. They're actually beautiful.

And talking of beautiful, I've been testing my new lens on the birds in the garden...

attachicon.gifJackdaw Background.jpg

Cool …. What is the lens used for this one Geoff.

Vicky x

#240 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:49 PM

And talk about blue eyes . . . :o  :clap: