Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,333 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:44 AM

His name is nismo ;)

bc8d4d230a2627f5238a6231e596a983_zps81rc

How old is the little chap? 

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#22 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:45 AM

What a sweet little nismo

I do like cats I have had a few, they broke my heart when I lost them.

#23 fastfu

fastfu

Zedlister

• User (10)
  • 90 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

8 weeks :)

• CWM370z and zedbedee like this

#24 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,333 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:10 PM

He is too cute for his own good.  Such a lovely addition to the family.

• fastfu likes this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#25 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

And now for something completely different - a strawberry that thinks it's a teapot.

IMG_20160420_181906950.jpg

• CWM370z and zedbedee like this
2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.

#26 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:14 PM

And now for something completely different - a strawberry that thinks it's a teapot.

attachicon.gifIMG_20160420_181906950.jpg

I raise you,  B) 

Here is a plastic pig which thinks its a car in an appropriate diarrhoea yellow  ^_^ 

plastic pig .jpg  

Edited by zedbedee, 05 March 2018 - 08:19 PM.

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Gav C like this

#27 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:59 PM

:lol:

I feel a little game coming along. :D

• zedbedee likes this
2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.

#28 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:09 PM

I raise you,  B) 

Here is a plastic pig which thinks its a car in an appropriate diarrhoea yellow  ^_^ 

attachicon.gifplastic pig .jpg 

I see your plastic rat (a happy childhood term of endearment for them) and (raiding my funny fruit and veg photos again) raise you a carrot that thinks it's a biped.

Carrot 19 04 12 2.jpg

• zedbedee likes this

#29 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 10,749 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:16 PM

No picture today so a story from the icy weekend....
I texted a friend: The ducks were walking on the canal.
He replied: Were they in a row?
Me: Not really, just a bit of a disagreement...
  • LESmo, Paul_S, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and 1 other like this
62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

#30 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:35 PM

Traveling  photo ( but not while driving !) unless your the passenger.

So!.... just to recap,

does that mean that as my wife is a back seat driver, I can't use pictures she has taken.

or....... does this mean that I cant use pictures she has taken if she is driving but not from the drivers seat.  :yikes:

or...... does that mean that as the zed has only two seats I can't use pictures she has taken from the passenger seat because she is a back seat driver even though there are no back seats in a zed.

:drive1    :nono:

• Paul_S and Gav C like this

#31 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:03 PM

I'M CONFUSED NOW  :wacko:  :hrhr:  :hrhr:

• zedbedee likes this

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2018 toyota c-hr dynamic ,decuma grey /black roof . hybred/petrol 1.8 auto.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.
 now passed on to matty bacon,  now coming back to daddy

2014 NISMO JUKE . BLACK AUTO ,4X4SOLD .                                                  

>gallery_245_77_67379.png

#32 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:20 PM

The real question is: how will we know if your wife took the picture if you don't tell us?

And the supplementary question: will you get a clip round the ear if you post a picture taken from a passenger seat that wasn't taken by your wife and it's seen by your wife?

#33 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:05 AM

I raise you with this   B)

I asked my wife to take some pictures of the most important things which drew her attention whilst she was out driving

I attach a group of pictures my wife took and she came back with this. 

My wifes  driving survey .JPG

This might explain many things.

• Paul_S and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#34 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

And the supplementary question:

will you get a clip round the ear if you post a picture taken from a passenger seat that wasn't taken by your wife and it's seen by your wife?

That's easy to answer,

I am not allowed out alone    :acute:   <--  Mrs zedbadee

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings and vjordon like this

#35 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:23 PM

Not sure if this picture is relevant to this post ... but hey !!

A different kind of horsepower ... but I just love this picture I took of a girlfriend on her maiden dressage event.

P5131146.jpg re-size (003).jpg

• Paul_S and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#36 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:50 PM

I've got a cousin who's big into dressage. It's not really my scene - no great surprises there (if it's not an amusingly shaped bit of fruit or veg I can take or leave most things) - but that does look really handsome.
  • Paul_S and vjordon like this

#37 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:44 PM

I took of a girlfriend on her maiden dressage event.

attachicon.gifP5131146.jpg re-size (003).jpg

Yes, I remember you taking this picture.

I was there as well on my dressage as in my picture, with Mrs zedbedee taking some pictures of us as well.

Mr & Mrs zedbedee .jpeg

• Paul_S likes this

#38 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

My picture of the day, its a question with no prizes.

what is in the box?

it is car related and measures 12"x 12"x 12" in old money, just to make it easy  :)

wat's in the box .JPG

#39 fastfu

fastfu

Zedlister

• User (10)
  • 90 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:14 PM

Helmet 

• zedbedee likes this

#40 milanored

milanored