zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:53 PM

My picture of the day

My membership pack arrived today, ....but the Nissan window sticker is printed back to front.  :)

zed member pack .jpeg

• Paul_S likes this

#162 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,228 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:09 PM

My picture of the day

My membership pack arrived today, ....but the Nissan window sticker is printed back to front.  :)

attachicon.gifzed member pack .jpeg

:lol:  You might want to put the sticker on the inside of the window :)

• Gav C and zedbedee like this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#163 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:19 PM

:lol:  You might want to put the sticker on the inside of the window :)

;)  :biggrin2:

Thank you for the pack guys, much appreciated  :thumbs:   .​   :wub:<---- Mrs zedbedee loves it too.

• Paul_S likes this

#164 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

In scotland they have midges.   

In cumbria  they are bigger midges 

IMG_1848 (2).JPG

IMG_1851 (2).JPG

IMG_1847 (2).JPG

• Paul_S likes this

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2018 toyota c-hr dynamic ,decuma grey /black roof . hybred/petrol 1.8 auto.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.
 now passed on to matty bacon,  now coming back to daddy

2014 NISMO JUKE . BLACK AUTO ,4X4SOLD .                                                  

>gallery_245_77_67379.png

#165 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,228 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:55 PM

Great photos! :clap:

#166 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 09:06 PM

IMG_1875 (2).JPG                  IMG_1878.JPG                         IMG_1876.JPG                     IMG_1884.JPG

This evenings pics from home we have the world champion in hot  air balloning liveing in the village ,we often get them sailing over our homes here as the take off field is next to us practicly.

all the family are balloonists ,the father w/ch, flew his wife and new born child from worcester hospital to home in cookley.his son was 22hours old by hot air balloon. 

note;( no they dont fly on their sides ) dont know how to get pics upright perhaps some genious can do that for me please.

• Chubbs likes this

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.

#167 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,156 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:38 AM

attachicon.gifIMG_1875 (2).JPG                 attachicon.gifIMG_1878.JPG                        attachicon.gifIMG_1876.JPG                    attachicon.gifIMG_1884.JPG

This evenings pics from home we have the world champion in hot  air balloning liveing in the village ,we often get them sailing over our homes here as the take off field is next to us practicly.

all the family are balloonists ,the father w/ch, flew his wife and new born child from worcester hospital to home in cookley.his son was 22hours old by hot air balloon. 

note;( no they dont fly on their sides ) dont know how to get pics upright perhaps some genious can do that for me please.

Noooooo - please don't turn the pics around - they look better on their sides.

Edit - I can't stop thinking about your story of the bloke taking his new-born baby home from hospital by hot air balloon...

1. How did he manage to land it in the right field (or did they go home via Edinburgh, or something)?

2. How did they protect the baby during the landing? I've been in a hot air balloon a couple of times and landings aren't exactly 'controlled'.

3. Was the weather kind to them, or did they fly in storm force winds/torrential downpour, etc?

4. Did the balloon fly normal-way-up, or on its side?

• CWM370z likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

Most cars are A to B. Mine is A to Z.

#168 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:53 AM

Our picture of the day

We went down into our garden after neglecting it for some time and found our tiny little cherry tree which we had planted some years ago had grown into this beautiful flowering specimen.

Cherry tree (1).JPG

Cherry tree (3).JPG

Cherry tree (4).JPG

• Chubbs likes this

#169 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:39 PM

Noooooo - please don't turn the pics around - they look better on their sides.

Edit - I can't stop thinking about your story of the bloke taking his new-born baby home from hospital by hot air balloon...

1. How did he manage to land it in the right field (or did they go home via Edinburgh, or something)?

2. How did they protect the baby during the landing? I've been in a hot air balloon a couple of times and landings aren't exactly 'controlled'.

3. Was the weather kind to them, or did they fly in storm force winds/torrential downpour, etc?

4. Did the balloon fly normal-way-up, or on its side?

Thats information I do not have but we have lived here in the same village for five years and ballooning is one  of the events we have the pleasure 

of watching from here as we can see  a large country area .

we see him approach towards the village and i've watched him fly a complete arch around us and land on the local paying field .

he is the world champion after all and It seams he uses a computer lap top on board which I presume it gives him wind speeds and

directions ?

and that  he picked to live here becourse of the prevailing  winds?

have seen them come down in  one field with the ballon in another draped over trees and hedges  .

we have had twelve balloons in the air last year at one time  great site. 

• Chubbs and Paul_S like this

#170 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:38 PM

Thats information I do not have but we have lived here in the same village for five years and ballooning is one  of the events we have the pleasure 

of watching from here as we can see  a large country area .

we see him approach towards the village and i've watched him fly a complete arch around us and land on the local paying field .

he is the world champion after all and It seams he uses a computer lap top on board which I presume it gives him wind speeds and

directions ?

and that  he picked to live here becourse of the prevailing  winds?

have seen them come down in  one field with the ballon in another draped over trees and hedges  .

we have had twelve balloons in the air last year at one time  great site. 

this might explain what he uses , 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1884.JPG

• Paul_S likes this

#171 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,228 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

this might explain what he uses , 

He must have a long extension lead!

• CWM370z likes this

#172 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:48 PM

Now Paul you being in IT must know we been wireless some time. :rofl:

• Paul_S likes this

#173 lolver

lolver

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:10 PM

Not recent, but just rediscovered some pics from a road trip last summer.

DSC_1093.jpg DSC_1115 -1.jpg DSC_1125 -1.jpg DSC_1136 -1.jpg

Italy was wonderful; France was merde.

• Chubbs and zedbedee like this

#174 Daz JDM

Daz JDM

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:27 AM

last weekend,  playtime.....  :-)

received_10156578870293984.jpeg received_10156578870303984.jpeg

Edited by Daz JDM, 11 May 2018 - 08:27 AM.

• Chubbs, Paul_S and zedbedee like this

#175 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,228 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:56 PM

Very cool :D

#176 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,156 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:35 AM

Not recent, but just rediscovered some pics from a road trip last summer.

attachicon.gifDSC_1093.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_1115 -1.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_1125 -1.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_1136 -1.jpg

Italy was wonderful; France was merde.

Spectacular photos - thanks for posting them. I love that terraced hillside.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

Most cars are A to B. Mine is A to Z.

#177 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

warmer days , B) here is a little visitor we had today in the garden.

IMG_0055 (2).JPG

#178 zedbedee

zedbedee

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:53 AM

Our picture of the day.

We mentioned before that we have the builders in, we bought an old property 20 years ago as our retirement home because we like the charm, space and ease of alterations to the building to suit our needs and likes.

We finally got around to doing our very rough garage floors, they were laid by the previous owner who was at very least a serial DIY bodger but we could see beyond this.

When we got the zed we thought it was time to do something about the state of the old floor.

Rough garage floor   (1).jpeg

Rough garage floor   (2).jpeg

• Paul_S likes this

#179 fastfu

fastfu

Zedlister

• User (10)
  • 90 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:54 PM

:cursing: 2 day old HSD coilovers :cursing:

IMG_20180602_123025.jpg

• Chubbs likes this

#180 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:02 PM

Ouch!  I feel for you.

Is there a story there we need to hear?

2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.