29 replies to this topic

#21 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:14 PM

So, my lack of patience got the better of me...   :rolleyes:

I upped my budget (not by a lot I might add) which opened up a few more options of cars that are on the market and managed to get what I considered to be a good deal on a black 2014 370Z GT.  I picked her up in the snow on Saturday!  I then had to freeze my bits off on Sunday giving her a clean to get all of the road salt off.  To say I'm pleased with her is an understatement.  The 2h drive home was one where I looked at the 'to go' time on the sat nav and got disappointed I was nearly home!  Enough said!  :D

I'd attach a picture but can't see where/how to do it... what am I missing?

I'll sign up for full membership when my wallet gets out of intensive care!

Dave

• Chubbs, Paul_S and ChasGFL like this

#22 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,967 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:13 AM

Well done mate really please.  If you click on More Reply Options on a new post there is an option to attach a picture (you should get a option to attach Files at the bottom right of the window you type the message.  Thats the easiest way - you cna use the Gallary and put the image in but that takes more time.

Cannot wait to see it.  2014 is the same age as mine - like a fine wine I consider it a good year :lol:

:lol: Not great having to drive it home in the Snow.  And It was propper cold on Saturday.  I ventured out and back in and I am known for being out cleaning the car  :cold:

Anyway I am really pleased you got what you wanted.  And welcome back.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#23 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,801 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:34 AM

Superb news! :clap:

Welcome back to the fold mate :#1:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#24 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:14 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

Yeah it was very cold on Sat, temp gauge didn't get above 1 degrees all the way home.  To make matters even worse, the car is mint and exactly as I wanted it except for the fact it has got budget tyres on the rear!  Who does that to a Zed?!?  So, I took it very easy on my way home  :sweat:   I'm going to get the rear tyres sorted asap.  Fronts are Dunlop SM's so happy with those.  I'll get the same fitter to the rear.

Thanks for pointing me to the other reply option Les, I thought I was going nuts!  So, pics attached.  In the end the wheels did it for me, I love all of the GT wheels, but these are by far my favourite so totally agree that 2014 was a vintage year!  :clapping:

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180318_145155.jpg
  • 20180318_145210.jpg
  • 20180318_145229.jpg
  • 20180318_145241.jpg

• Chubbs, LESmo and Paul_S like this

#25 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 32,801 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:09 PM

Gorgeous!  You've chosen well :teeth:

Good to be back in the saddle mate?  Get yourself signed up for some meets! :clap:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#26 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:11 AM

Thanks Paul.  It feel so good to be back in the saddle.   :D   It's how I felt all of those years ago with my 350Z.  Loving every minute.  :clapping:

Les mentioned there a meet in my neck of the woods later on in the year so will come to that.  On my to-do list is to change the exhaust so I'm keen to hear some other cars with different aftermarket exhausts fitted!  It's too quiet with the standard fit!

#27 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,967 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:55 AM

Wow that is mint and its Mid 2014 - as it has the Daytime Running Lights, they only appeared after March 2014 - so you have the slight face lift.  Very nice indeed.

As for Budget Tyres - :yikes:   On the rears....  Strangely the Nismo Standard isn't much louder.  I remember the stock 350z being a little more fruity out of the box.    Anyway, its Beeeaaautiful.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#28 SG3

SG3

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:48 PM

Very nice in black.. congrats  :D

• Dave G likes this

#29 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 280 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:16 AM

Thanks Lesmo and SG3 for the kind comments (and apologies Lemso for the massive satellite delay in my reply!).

After the initial purchase and immediate rear tyre change, my wallet is now out of intensive care but still in a critical condition.  I think it's able to open up far enough to sign up for full membership though...  :clapping:

• Chubbs and SG3 like this

#30 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,910 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:23 AM

Only just seen this update - nice car B)

...and, naturally, I agree about the wheels :)

• Dave G likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg