9 replies to this topic

#1 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:38 AM

As per title, Im after a Nismo V1. Preferably one owner with less than 15k on the clock and in good condition. Cash waiting. Based in Surrey and willing to travel for the right car.

If anyone is thinking of selling let me know.
  • LESmo likes this

#2 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,442 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:52 AM

Best of luck mate with the purchase.  Mine is a daily so well above the mileage (nearly double) - and I am not selling.  :lol: Just stating the obvious and not wanting to teach Granny but Its worth knowing the history of the V1 you buy.  Some of the 13/63 plate cars are Ex GT Academy cars - not all as Dave's isn't and is the same age.  14 Plate and onwards and you don't need to worry about GT Academy.  These cars still went through the dealer network, so it cannot be guaranteed and they were not registered at GT Academy, Now that's not a bad thing, but a recent thread on a F Type can provide a stark reminder of the negatives.

http://forums.nissan...my-f-type-story

Beyond that the 100 or so which came into the UK are identical, there was no changes - no enhancements in the production run.  If you know the Nismo Number (Behind the Seat on a Plate) - we do have a register of known cars on this forum, that's not all of them but worth seeing if anyone ever owned it.  That looks like this (No point V2 owners looking you don't have one)

med_gallery_123_441_1565684.jpg

Anyway, I hope you get the car you want, most seem to be Storm White, Black second and silver is very rare (mainly because it was the base colour).  Attached is the Technical Documents for the V1 which you might find useful.   Although it is from the US - its not miles off. 

Attached Files

• Chubbs likes this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#3 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:16 AM

Thanks for the info Lesmo, appreciated.
  • LESmo likes this

#4 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:46 PM

Still hunting...

#5 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,415 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

Good luck with the search mate :)

I can't help thinking of TyF, but I think his was a keeper.

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#6 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,442 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:55 AM

I spoke to Ty a few weeks ago and he is keeping - has some plans for his.

• Paul_S likes this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

#7 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,442 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:11 AM

There is this one:

https://www.renaultr...detail/SG64FLD/

But the front Number plate holder needs to be put back by the dealer.

The Silver one at Junction 17 in Peterborough has gone looking at the website.

Black one here: https://www.vanquish...ssan-370Z-U1123

That's all I can find.  A Storm White and Black one for sale at the moment.

• Chubbs likes this

#8 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,226 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:59 AM

Blimey, those cars are low mileage - but neither is what I'd call cheap. What's the average price for one, Les?

• LESmo likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

#9 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,442 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:21 AM

14 Plate - I suspect early 20k - so In between £20-21k private - they hold the value of a year younger Nismo - Trade around £19k.  Don't ask me why as in reality they are identical cars apart from the body kit and the wheels. (oh and seats).  The Second black one is pushing the upper level of the value, but that will likely come back down.  The dealers work on the 150 cars thing.   

Give or take then for a  64 plate - after that they are rare as 15 plate - I think we know of 1 car which was un-registered and went out on a 15 plate.  By then and before the 64 Plate was released they had the newer Nismo out - which remains the current model.  I suppose like the 350z GT4 they are low numbers and have retained a higher value.

• Paul_S likes this

#10 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:19 AM

They do appear to be holding their value well against the V2 and Im prepared to pay up to 25k for one.

If Im honest I am slightly fussy when it comes to cars so finding the right one might take a little while, especially given production numbers. Ive studied the three on PH and Autotrader many a time and am put off by a number of things. Ultimately I am prepared to wait, I dont need the car, its a weekend toy but if anyone knows of someone who is thinking of selling point them in this direction.
  • LESmo and Paul_S like this