#21 Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:54 PM

every one to their own taste . :ninja:

I’m just not a huge fan of the red pinstripe on the door mirrors and the large red strip on the front bumper which doesn’t aesthetically match the thinner red stripe on the side skirts and rear bumper. Also not a fan of the silver door handles, too much of a contrast against the black paintwork.
  • Chubbs and Gav C like this

#22 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,051 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:13 PM

Good idea - the sticker is stupid money from Nissan - better having a OEM clone made by a sticker company if it ever needs to be replaced.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#23 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 15,973 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:17 PM

(1) I’m just not a huge fan of the red pinstripe on the door mirrors and the large red strip on the front bumper which (2)doesn’t aesthetically match the thinner red stripe on the side skirts and rear bumper. (3) Also not a fan of the silver door handles, too much of a contrast against the black paintwork.

(1) Disagree (but I think either way works on a black car)

(2) Agree

(3) Agree (fridge door handles never look good on a sports car)

• Gav C likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#24 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:23 AM

I’m just not a huge fan of the red pinstripe on the door mirrors and the large red strip on the front bumper which doesn’t aesthetically match the thinner red stripe on the side skirts and rear bumper. Also not a fan of the silver door handles, too much of a contrast against the black paintwork.

They also contrast against white paintwork, I think I will be having a look at the door handles from the Anniversary Edition as they match the wheels on the GT Edition which are anthracite.

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev  remap