#1 Beazley32

Beazley32

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:19 PM

Hi all,

I have been looking around this forum for a while now and glad I have as I actually found my car that I have just purchased for sale on here, it's a beautiful white 370z GT with many extras which i collected from Tim (TJS) at the weekend.

I have wanted one for quite a while now but something else always comes up and takes priority, changes at work, doing work on the house etc. Anyway I decided about 6 months ago to just go for it and started searching for the right one in my budget, it took a while as really wanted a white one which don’t seem to come up for sale too often, then I stumbled on this forum and by chance found one that pretty much ticked all the boxes.

I’ve only had it for a few days so it’s still very new to me but so far I’ve got to say I absolutely love it!, makes me smile every time I look at it or drive it!, I have owned quite a few cars over the years and it might just be me but I know a car looks good when every time I get out I have to turn around and have another quick look at it (can’t be just me that does that?).

Probably enough from me for now but I will be looking to sign up for the full membership and have a proper look round the forum, I have got a few things I’d like to get done which can wait until funds allow and couple of bits that need doing bit quicker which would be great to get some advice from you guys on:

First one is quite straight forward as the car needs a service, I am located in Kent (Ashford), anyone down this way had experience using any Nissan dealerships in this area?

Second quick one, anyone experienced an intermittent fault with the reverse sensors, sometimes are fine then others constant beep all the time?

Loads more questions but will see if I can find the answers already on here or post them up separately, looking forward to chatting with you all.

Chuffed new Z owner :D

Paul.

• LESmo likes this

#2 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,229 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:36 AM

Hi Paul. Welcome to the owners club!

You've found a great car there :)

I'm in Ashford too. The local dealer used to be KAP but it recently changed hands and is now part of the Motorline group.

I always had a great relationship with KAP and I have recently been to Motorline Maidstone and was impressed.

The Ashford branch has gone through a lot of staff changes the last few months (although I still recognise some familiar friendly faces). They currently lack a Master Technician so not all jobs can be done there at the moment. I believe someone has been recruited but they haven't started last time I heard.

It would be great to meet up at some point soon. Might you be interested in coming to Motors By the Moat (Leeds Castle)?

See you about, no doubt!

Paul :)
  • Beazley32 likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#3 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,156 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:10 AM

You've got Zeditis. It's incurable.

I should know. I bought my first Z in 2004 and haven't stopped looking back since.

Welcome to the club, Paul. As Paul_S has already said, you've got a stonkingly good car there. Is EVERYONE in Ashford called Paul?

• Beazley32 likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

Most cars are A to B. Mine is A to Z.

#4 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 10,748 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:19 AM

Hi and welcome to the club. Looking over your shoulder, or out of the house window, is normal for Z owners!

For the record, I dont live in Ashford!
  • Chubbs and Beazley32 like this
62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

#5 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,156 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:23 AM

That's because your name's John, duh.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#6 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:36 AM

Hello and it's a welcome from me too.

We might even see you at the Leeds Castle event, be good to get some more there. ???? 

Vicky x

• Beazley32 likes this

#7 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:58 AM

Welcome to the forum Paul

• Beazley32 likes this

#8 Beazley32

Beazley32

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:33 AM

Hi Paul. Welcome to the owners club!

You've found a great car there :)

I'm in Ashford too. The local dealer used to be KAP but it recently changed hands and is now part of the Motorline group.

I always had a great relationship with KAP and I have recently been to Motorline Maidstone and was impressed.

The Ashford branch has gone through a lot of staff changes the last few months (although I still recognise some familiar friendly faces). They currently lack a Master Technician so not all jobs can be done there at the moment. I believe someone has been recruited but they haven't started last time I heard.

It would be great to meet up at some point soon. Might you be interested in coming to Motors By the Moat (Leeds Castle)?

See you about, no doubt!

Paul :)

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your reply and great to see that other z owners are local.

As for motors by the moat at Leeds castle, yes I am looking at going just not sure yet if I can join you guys and bring the car along, I have 2 sons who both love cars as well who want to come with me which is the only problem with a car that only has 2 seats!

Hopefully will sort something but if not will certainly come over and say hello anyway.

Cheers
Paul.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

#9 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:47 AM

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum!

As Chubbs said, Zeditis is incurable.  I had a 350Z nearly 10 years ago but due to circumstances couldn't keep it for more than a couple of years.  Zeditis remained (of course) so I took ownership of a 370Z about a month ago now. Whoo!

Also, I don't just look back over my shoulder or out of the house window, I even pull the curtains back to take a look when it's dark!  :doh:  (much to my wife's amusement!).

Dave

• Beazley32 likes this

#10 Beazley32

Beazley32

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

Hi and welcome to the club. Looking over your shoulder, or out of the house window, is normal for Z owners!

So true JohnFK, like it as well when people take a double look as I drive by!

Like I said only been a few days but already had someone approach me in the petrol station asking questions and complementing on how nice it looks. I'm not used to that but i kinda like it!

#11 Beazley32

Beazley32

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:53 AM

You've got Zeditis. It's incurable.

I should know. I bought my first Z in 2004 and haven't stopped looking back since.

Welcome to the club, Paul. As Paul_S has already said, you've got a stonkingly good car there. Is EVERYONE in Ashford called Paul?

Thanks Chubbs, Paul is such a common name down here especially in my age group, I think 40 years ago new parents couldn't be bothered to think of anything different so Paul it was

#12 Beazley32

Beazley32

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:54 AM

Hello and it's a welcome from me too.

We might even see you at the Leeds Castle event, be good to get some more there. ???? 

Vicky x

Thanks Vicky, hopefully see you all at Leeds castle.

#13 Beazley32

Beazley32

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:55 AM

Welcome to the forum Paul

Thank you

#14 Beazley32

Beazley32

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum!

As Chubbs said, Zeditis is incurable.  I had a 350Z nearly 10 years ago but due to circumstances couldn't keep it for more than a couple of years.  Zeditis remained (of course) so I took ownership of a 370Z about a month ago now. Whoo!

Also, I don't just look back over my shoulder or out of the house window, I even pull the curtains back to take a look when it's dark!  :doh:  (much to my wife's amusement!).

Dave

Thanks Dave, I do the same looking out the window

#15 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,156 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:51 PM

Thanks Dave, I do the same looking out the window

Ahhh - that's acute zeditis. I prescribe a trip to the petrol station.

Dr Chubbs

• Dave G likes this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#16 wtarter123

wtarter123

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:28 PM

Welcome from the U.S. the Z is the best I've driven found a leftover 2014 white roadster sitting on the floor of my soninlaw dealership showroom floor for 3 years unsold. Scooped it up for 30900 with 200 miles. 49500 sticker and couldn't be happier. Red took and interior along with sport and touring packages. GOOD LUCK WITH that new ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  • Chubbs, Paul_S, Jeff-W and 2 others like this

#17 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:54 AM

Thanks Vicky, hopefully see you all at Leeds castle.

Book your motor into the event, hope to see you there, you can park next to my white one, although I have not got the GT Stripe.

Vicky x

• Beazley32 likes this

#18 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,329 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:29 PM

Hi Paul,  Sorry been away from the Forum for a few days.  Welcome to the Forum and Zed ownership, I am so please Tim found a enthusiastic owner to pass his lovely Zed to.  I remember it from the Breakfast run out a few years ago and the pictures Alex took were stunning - Great to have you here and Tim can keep and eye on you :lol:

• Beazley32 likes this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#19 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:11 PM

welcome Paul nice to see you've an eye  for a proper sports car we all survive on looking out of the window at our zeds, zeditus is incurable and all drivers have a perminant grin .

enjoy your zed and have many happy miles in her.

had my first 350z 2004 untill 2016 and a 370z nismo took its place.  

• Beazley32 and SG3 like this

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2018 toyota c-hr dynamic ,decuma grey /black roof . hybred/petrol 1.8 auto.

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.
 now passed on to matty bacon,  now coming back to daddy

2014 NISMO JUKE . BLACK AUTO ,4X4SOLD .                                                  

>gallery_245_77_67379.png

#20 TheAirRover

TheAirRover

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

welcome Paul nice to see you've an eye  for a proper sports car we all survive on looking out of the window at our zeds, zeditus is incurable and all drivers have a perminant grin .

enjoy your zed and have many happy miles in her.

had my first 350z 2004 untill 2016 and a 370z nismo took its place.  

2018 370Z Storm White

2018 Storm White 370z Nismo