#21 TheAirRover

TheAirRover

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:23 PM

Oops sorry, was going to say.........

I’ve cured my “looking out of the window” syndrome, but developed a habit of taking a peek through the garage door since clearing out many years of clutter - nothing in there now apart from the Z

Oh and btw I’m a Paul,but from the Midlands

2018 370Z Storm White
  • Chubbs and Paul_S like this

2018 Storm White 370z Nismo

#22 CWM370z

CWM370z

Zedlet

• Committee Member (10)
  • 624 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

WHERE IN THE MIDLANDS ARE YOU  ?    I'M IN WORCESTERSHIRE .

2016 370z NISMO v2 ebisu black   Nismo shoulder pads, Nismo valve caps.cargo net. Nismo wheel transfers. AAM competition tail pipes .Carbon doorhandle covers.

2014 BLACK NISMO JUKE  black 2-4 switchable wheel drive ,auto,and 6speed selectable gear box,bonnet guard, nismo vale caps,nismo seat belt pads , Rokblokz mud flaps

2004 Black .KURO 350Z,nismo seatbelt pads,35Oz mats, ztax disc holder, garmin satnav.stubby aerial.z frt bumper badge.dealer collector box set of Zs.black led rear lamps.NISMO hightone Z horns.volk gt-c 19"wheels.Toyo proxes t1rs,carbon frt leds,carbon frt air guide panel.NISMO oil cap. gold custom bolts.carbon engine cover,clear rear bumper lights,red harness covering.carbon bonnet lifters.samco set of red hoses,jim wolf air filter and stainless air intake pipe with red hose connections.
 now passed on to matty bacon  

>gallery_245_77_67379.png