1 reply to this topic

#1 rmonsanto1

rmonsanto1

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:14 am

Hey everyone, I have a dilemma, can't decide which is the best coilover for my Zed.
My price range is $1000 to $1500 max... Ideally I want a coilover that will lower car only .8" I've read that you start to have camber issues/un-even tire wear if you go too low. I daily drive my Z so I don't want the ride to get too harsh. But also I'll be taking it Autocrossing and Track Night on occasion. So maybe being able to adjust the dampner settings would be a good option. But I don't want too many adjustments because I don't want to muck up the suspension settings...

There are so many options out there. But I don't want to buy something that won't last long. For example there's Raceland coilovers for $500 but something tells me those wont last long, you get what you pay for, I believe. But also I don't want to blow $3k on coilovers either... So what's everyone running on their ride? Are you happy with the performance/quality?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#2 tokyo-joe

tokyo-joe

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:52 am

Hi Zedlister. There are plenty of options available to upgrade your suspension within that budget. Check out this 350z coilover roundup. Good luck!  :D