9 replies to this topic

#1 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:02 PM

Does anyone on here happen to know of Nismo number 397?

As of just now Ive placed a deposit on said car with the intention of viewing it on Friday. Prior to seeing it I wanted check with yourselves first.

From the video Ive been sent it look in excellent condition and ticks the majority of my boxes so fingers crossed I may have found the right car after 2 months of looking.

#2 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,512 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:08 PM

No mate - but its close to the number of the Car New Member had.  So its not a GT Academy car.  Is it the one in London?

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#3 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:03 PM

Its a 2014 car and located near Manchester... about 200 miles from me.

#4 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:08 PM

So small update for those who are interested... No. 397 is now officially mine and sitting on my drive. Good to be back in a car with plenty of character.

A couple of things I want to change which will mean a trip to Nissan but on the whole Im very happy.
  • dj370zNismo, LESmo, Paul_S and 2 others like this

#5 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,512 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:44 PM

Well done mate. Post up some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

#6 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:24 AM

I will post some photos over the weekend... once Ive cleaned it and taken it for a proper drive!
  • dj370zNismo likes this

#7 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,515 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

Congratulations on your new mota :clap:

Now get yourself to some meets!

• Cloudy likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#8 Cloudy

Cloudy

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:46 PM

Took it for a proper drive today, huge amounts of fun and a lot of attention. Ive lost count of the number of people who have commented on the car since it arrived on Friday... including an 80 year old lady... who thought it was fantastic and then told me I should take it to the highlands of Scotland!

Driving the car today brought back memories of my old 200sx, which was great fun. I loved my 370GT but never quite clicked with it... Ive clicked with the Nismo.

And yes Ill get to some meets... should also join the forum properly.
  • dj370zNismo, LESmo, Paul_S and 1 other like this

#9 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,512 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:52 PM

Its amazing how much attention they get.  So please you finally found one and you are happy with it.  I must admit after 4 and nearly half years - I still love it as much as the day I picked it up.

• dj370zNismo and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#10 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:27 PM

Good news, and good words.

Wise words too:  if you want to attract the older lady, buy a Nismo . . .  :D 

• LESmo likes this

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Better gearbox though.