Posted Image

Photo

The nissansportz Summer Event 2018 (a Subsidised Members-Only Event)

EVENTS 2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,509 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:00 AM

Morning from The Estate

f3437d34206531e9ad015eccabcbe65e.jpg

4ea71f96c7b791cd2c4ace86e1e39cd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Chubbs and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#62 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:28 AM

That looks superb. Olde English architecture and fresh English sunshine, there's little to better it. (I'm waiting for someone to tell me the architect was a Scot and the sunshine is from Wales.)

How many staff have you got Les, more than JohnFK? :lol:
  • LESmo likes this

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Better gearbox though.

#63 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,293 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:46 AM

What a coincidence - I live on an estate too.

• LESmo, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Gav C like this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

#64 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,509 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

Well firstly Thanks to Paul_S for planning the weekend.  It was a great location, good food and excellent company.  Great that Chas popped in for breakfast this morning.  Great weather.  Was lovely to sit in the deckchairs this morning in the sunshine.

Sound like the karting was good fun and Chubbs selected a great location for the Saturday.  Everyone was sharing pictures last night - looked amazing.

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#65 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,511 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

How much fun was that?! :teeth: :bounce:

Thanks to all for coming and it was great to catch up with you all.  Great company :)

I'll post up the results sheet later unless someone beats me to it.

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#66 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:47 AM

Good to catch up with some of you at breakfast, glad you all had a good time.

• LESmo likes this

#67 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,511 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:14 PM

Better late than never, here are the results :bounce:

1. Richard (Bikeracer)
  2. Paul (Paul_S)
  3. Kristopher (Sprucey01's son)
  4. Geoff (Chubbs)
  5. Sean (Here For The Beer)
  6. Chris (Sprucey01)

And for those who like statistics:

gallery_245_77_45676.jpg

It was a really fun race.  Richard was in a league of his own and Geoff should have been further up listings but had a small incident trying to overtake Richard.  I had to hold Kristopher off for the last 4 or 5 laps as I just couldn't get the right line around the hairpin,

It was a very hot day to race which means when we do it again next year (we must!) we'll be doing it earlier in the year.  This particular circuit is all indoors so it's not weather dependant.

Who is up for next year? :teeth:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVENTS 2018