#2 Daz JDM

Daz JDM

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:40 AM

I reckon there's a good chance they'll do it, they have large capacity engines available, the platforms already proven to be ok with a big motor in the Merc. But with all the dpf issues with wheezles I'd only consider one if it has the v6 petrol engine - supercharged of course :evil2:  :evil2:  :lol:  :lol:

oh and they'll have to make it lighter too, so it doesn't fall foul of the stupid uk speed rules on commercials - :lol: 

Edited by Daz JDM, 08 June 2018 - 06:42 AM.

• dj370zNismo likes this

#3 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 9,878 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:08 AM

They will have to go some way to go after the Ford Raptor.  But nearly evert Toyota Pickup I see over here is TRD (Toyota Racing Development).   So Nissan are losing out, and badly in the US Market.  But as I say they will be playing with the big boys 5.7Ltr Hemi engines and a like.  A world where MPG isn't even on the radar.  Why don't thy just fit a GTR Engine and go after the Raptor Market....

• dj370zNismo likes this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate)

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe