• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:40 PM

I had a long ride out in the Zed today, and between Great Casterton (near the A1) and Stamford, Lincs I saw a Blade or Gunmetal (I had shades on, so I need to have a look at the dashcam footage to check) 54-plate coupe heading the other way in the direction of the A1.  Nice. :thumbs:

• dj370zNismo likes this
2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.

#2 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:52 PM

It was a(nother) blade coupe.

I need to get another dash cam - I know - that deals with bright sunshine better.  I know it was a very bright, sunny day, but it shimmered until it almost reached me (and let's say that it wasn't the shiniest Zed on that stretch of road at that time).  I wonder if all Zeds do that . . ?

• Chubbs likes this
2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.