• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,417 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:38 PM

Mid-afternoon today, a yellow '05 plate GT4 (with Nismo bodykit plus a few bits of black wrap here and there, ie on the front lip and spoiler ends) drove along Clifford Street in York city centre.

A very pleasant change from all the buses, taxis and vans.

2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.

#2 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 10,711 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:38 PM

I'm surprised you saw it.... it being the fastest colour. <- that's a full stop
  • A Pair Of Flabby Wings likes this
62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

#3 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,417 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:55 PM

Having seen a static and mobile Night Blue Zed at other times during the day - admittedly from the inside when mobile - I was ready to be particularly sharp-eyed yesterday.

2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.