6 replies to this topic

#1 Sprucey01

Sprucey01

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:41 PM

I just wanted to say hello as I have just renewed my membership and this is my first post. I have a black 370Z GT convertible 2011 which I have owned for the last five years it is standard spec as it has everything I wanted and I didn’t feel that it needed any modifications. I am based in MK where there are a lot of other 370/350Z and GTR’s I see these almost everyday around town. I look forward to attending a meeting soon however I do work a lot of weekends. Thanks Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • dj370zNismo and Paul_S like this

#2 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,103 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:40 AM

Good morning, Chris - and welcome! What a shame you work most weekends, because we've got free karting next Saturday (for members) - and guess where it's going to be...

MILTON KEYNES !!! (on your doorstep - what a coincidence!) Here's a link to the thread, in case you've not seen it - http://forums.nissan...ers-only-event/

Will you be able to get along to say hello at some point (or maybe even do some karting - just sign up for it via the link above)? The whole event starts on Friday and ends on Sunday. It would be great to see you and your lovely rag top at some point. Pull a sicky mate. Some things are more important than work - they're called cars,

Anyway - we need pics of that car of yours, whether you come next weekend or not :)

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#3 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

Welcome Chris, I'm just up the road in Rushden. Seeing as it's on your doorstep, definitely try and get along over the weekend if you can, even if you can only make part of it.

#4 vjordon

vjordon

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

I just wanted to say hello as I have just renewed my membership and this is my first post. I have a black 370Z GT convertible 2011 which I have owned for the last five years it is standard spec as it has everything I wanted and I didn’t feel that it needed any modifications. I am based in MK where there are a lot of other 370/350Z and GTR’s I see these almost everyday around town. I look forward to attending a meeting soon however I do work a lot of weekends. Thanks Chris

Welcome back Chris …

I stay at Stadium MK a few times a year when I go to a local club and there is always another white 370z GT in the car park, I have also seen a Black GTR there, I must remember to card them next time !!

Vicky xx

#5 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,117 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

Hi Chris, welcome back to full Membership mate :clap:

And yes, we will be seeing Chris at the karting :teeth:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#6 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,219 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:03 PM

Welcome mate.  Should be a few Zeds at the weekend in MK. 

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System.

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#7 Sprucey01

Sprucey01

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:32 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and I look forward to meeting you at the weekend I have attached a couple of pictures of my car thanks again ChrisIMG_9882.JPG IMG_9884.JPG IMG_9885.JPG

• LESmo and Paul_S like this