Posted Image

Photo

Silverstone Classic 2019 - 26th July - 28th July 2019 (Club Code: CCD00142019) - Up to 50% Refund To Members

EVENTS 2019

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
241 replies to this topic

#241 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 22 minutes ago

I was thinking the same.  Perhaps those in charge of the weather forecasts all want a quiet weekend at the coast, and are just trying to spoil the plans of others.

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - When you give up driving, you’re not going to look back wistfully on the car you owned with the nicest dashboard top or speaker grilles. You’re going to remember a car for its excitement and how it made you feel.
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though.

#242 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,092 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 8 minutes ago

Well that's come from no where.  Lets see how it changes over the coming days.  At the moment they are not massively high percentages - but I guess it could go either way.  Should be dry at the moment for the track parade and the evening.  Just need to remember to pack drying towels.

Attached Thumbnails

• Silverstone Weather Met Office.JPG

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVENTS 2019