Posted Image

Photo

Silverstone Classic 2019 - 26th July - 28th July 2019 (Club Code: CCD00142019) - Up to 50% Refund To Members

EVENTS 2019

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#101 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,031 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:19 PM

Exciting times!! :bounce:

Can I ask that when you book the Horwood Estate you are sure to say that you're with nissansportz?

If you've already booked in and did not mentioned it at the time please PM me so I can contact them and add you to the list.

:thankyou:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#102 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,812 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:48 PM

1745caf7-3f72-4fb6-8f02-6395f66c63a7.jpg

OUR TOP TEN

To whet your appetite for this summer’s Classic, we’ve put together our top ten current picks from our packed on and off track schedule so far…

If you're not excited yet, you will be once you've read this!

8563f50f-25fc-4883-9781-130891aa7a60.jpg

OUR EPIC 21-RACE PROGRAMME

This year the Silverstone Classic will feature a full 10 decades of motor sport history. From pre-war sports cars, right up to timeless Aston Martins that were competing at Le Mans and the Nürburgring as recently as last year.

It will also include, for the very first time, showdowns for Formula One, Formula Two and Formula Three. Whichever decade of motor sport history you're most passionate about, we'll have it at the Classic this summer!

2dcffbad-7e3a-43c9-9aa4-b529b2b84f5d.jpg

ANNIVERSARY RACES & YOUR CHANCE TO GET INVOLVED

We'll be hosting some very special anniversary races at this year's Classic as 2019 marks Bentley's 100th birthday, Mini's 60th birthday and the Ford Capri's 50th birthday! Plus, we're offering Mini and Capri owners the chance to join in with the festivities by purchasing one of our special celebration packages, including a pair of adult tickets, a dedicated display parking pass and a memorable track parade.

To find out more, click here.

1fe8586a-3cef-455c-aa1f-a84ddb3b9938.jpg

THE FIRST ROUND OF THE ASTON MARTIN HERITAGE RACING FESTIVAL SERIES

We'll be hosting the very first round of the Aston Martin Heritage Racing Festival Series at this year's Classic. 

Open to all non-current Aston Martin GT class race cars – notably stunning DBR9s and Vantage GT2/GT3/GT4/N24/GTE models as well as some even more exotic specials such as the mighty Aston Martin Vulcan – this race is set to be a real feast for the eyes!

a4ecea26-27e7-42e1-83cf-18459a3d4a29.jpg

RACING LEGEND, SIR JACKIE STEWART, IS GOING TO BE JOINING US 

We're excited to have racing legend, Sir Jackie Stewart, among the fast and famous at this summer's Classic. The two-time World Champion will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of his first unforgettable British Grand Prix win and his first F1 championship title win in 1969. Sir Jackie will also be raising awareness and funds for the Race Against Dementia Fellowship scheme that he founded, in collaboration with the event’s Official Charity Partner, Alzheimer’s Research UK.

Image credit: Mike Hayward

5fcd58ff-da01-433a-a710-a5657a07c2a1.jpg

OUR RECORD-BREAKING CAR CLUBS

Four months before gates even open, over 130 car clubs are already registered to display at the Classic, making this year another record-breaker. More than 10,000 privately-owned vehicles will be on show over the three days. See if you can spot your dream classic car!

d6de90e9-1ca9-494a-ae2e-324e64879baf.jpg

ACCESS ALL AREAS

Don't forget, your tickets provides access to both racing paddocks, open trackside grandstands, the majority of the fun fair rides, a host of great entertainment for all ages on the festival’s very own Village Green plus a multitude of eye-catching displays, stunt shows and interactive activities! 

a1b51cff-76d8-44bd-9a2d-e39f155b90d6.jpg

OUR CELEBRATION OF THE WOODSTOCK FESTIVAL

This year we can't wait to celebrate 50 years since the infamous Woodstock festival, with the music of Creedence Clearwater Revival, Joe Cocker, Jimi Hendrix, Santana, Sly and the Family Stone, Ten Years After and The Who. Find out more and listen to our special Spotify playlist, here

812acc1f-8a7d-4897-b122-2ca56e1cbffc.jpg

OUR FANTASTIC OFF-TRACK HIGHLIGHTS

This year our off-track highlights so far include: the ever popular 40m big wheel, classic crazy golf, traditional funfair rides, the Yokohama Chelsea Skills Zone, Supercar Legends Presented by Yokohama, and our very own Shopping Village.

Watch this space for further news on flat out fun family attractions!

7d425e19-2ad3-4051-869d-ab5b3bfe71dd.jpg

MIKE BREWER RETURNS WITH HIS POPULAR CAR CLINICS

Much-loved TV personality and renowned motoring mastermind, Mike Brewer, returns with his hugely-popular Car Clinics. In the breaks between the racing, you can join Mike as he casts his expert eye over a great line-up of stand-out classic cars. This year including a 1968 Dodge Charger, a 1972 Lotus Elan, a 1973 Chevrolet Camaro, a 1985 Ford Capri and more!

938fb1e9-9041-43b9-9222-2580370aff60.jpg

TEST DRIVES AT DRIVE LIVE

After the success of Drive Live at last year's Classic, it's set to return this year! You'll have the opportunity to take a test drive in some of the latest models from the showrooms of our participating manufacturers. More details on what we have lined-up for you are coming soon... you won’t be disappointed!

And for those that prefer two-wheels, a similar Ride Live will be launched this year! Watch this space for more info.

SAVING THE BEST UNTIL LAST

Best of all, our Early Bird tickets are still available until the end of the month! So if you'd like to add camping to your booking, or upgrade to VIP hospitality or the RetroRun experience (which incorporates a tour of the newly opened Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works), you can do so at our Early Bird prices.

• Chilli Red likes this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#103 Steve 350

Steve 350

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:11 PM

bloody love crazy golf!

• Paul_S likes this

#104 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 10,997 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:09 PM

What, no mention of parade laps? 😪

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

#105 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:13 PM

I'm sure someone will hold your hand around the crazy golf course.

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - ". . . vigorously shakes out all your loose change and sends you hyperventilating on your way".
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though - good.

#106 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:40 PM

Finally got round to purchasing my tickets for this, marked myself as paid.

• Paul_S likes this

#107 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,031 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 March 2019 - 01:34 PM

What, no mention of parade laps?

Don't fret.  There will be some...

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!