Posted Image

Photo

What have you done for your 370z today? (2)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,208 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:39 AM

Congrats on another successful MOT

I don't mind the new Wheels to be honest its just a iteration.  I haven't seen really a wheel I don't like on the Zed. 

I have seen a V1 turned into a V2 but not the other way around.    I like the darker handles on the 67 plate as well.  thats a nice touch.    Interesting about the seats I have sat in them, but I have never driven a car with them, I always suspect due to my more robust frame (huc hum) - I may not suit them.  You would have also had a lot harder suspension on the Nismo which would not have helped your back either.

Interesting, if you like the colour I cannot see it matters - what colour would you have if you could have it? 

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System.

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#22 John_K

John_K

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 716 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:01 PM

I too dont mind the wheels, but?

The darker handles match the darker wheels.

Colour...Lexus Stuctural Blue!

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'<br>EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads

Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376

#23 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,097 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 September 2018 - 02:25 PM

John - I prefer your wheels too. They're miles better for a 370z. The new wheels are appalling.

I'm also with you on the Recaros. Give me a comfy, adjustable seat, anyday.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#24 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,111 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:48 PM

I made some copper exhaust gaskets to replace the knackered ones on my Invidia Gemini.

gallery_245_371_490965.png

See here :)

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#25 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,111 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:04 PM

I finished off fitting my exhaust gaskets :)

• Chubbs, Cazza and Gav C like this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#26 John_K

John_K

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 716 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:53 PM

I took the Nismo in to Norton Way first thing this morning for them to secure the front number plate holder and number plate (previous owner had the plate direct on the front)

Got called in to the workshop, uh oh!, to find her on a ramp, with an admiring audience. A health check had been performed, and im pleased to say there was nothing to report that I didnt already know. It was good to see underneath her for myself.

Then spent a while talking to the technicians, the salesman that I did the test drives with a couple of weeks back, the dealership boss and the ladies that do the paperwork. I think they were as smitten as I am!

All in all, a good return for £25!

Les, Deans waiting to hear the exhaust!
  • Chubbs and Paul_S like this

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'<br>EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads

Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376

#27 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,097 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:25 PM

Treated the car to some new front tyres - to be fitted on Wednesday. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 - £324 the pair, fitted & balanced, from Protyre.

Apparently, buying 2 Michelin tyres qualifies me to claim for a 'special offer' Michelin TPMS kit (they say it's worth £100 - lol). https://gb.michelin-...ent-system-tpms

If I actually get it I'll fit it to the campervan wheels.

• LESmo, Paul_S and Gav C like this

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

#28 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,208 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted Yesterday, 04:31 AM

For a vehicle without TPMS that's the best thing I have seen.  Its very clever. 

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System.

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Check out our -  2014, 2015 & 2016 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Drive Tribe

#29 ianhoughton

ianhoughton

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted Today, 10:50 AM

On Saturday, I removed this lot from my Nismo's front springs  :o

IMG_1704.JPG

• Chubbs, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Gav C like this

#30 Chubbs

Chubbs