Posted Image

Photo

What Have You Done For Your 350Z Today? (2)

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#181 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 6,244 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:18 pm

The world would be great if it wasn't for . . . neighbours (among others).

In other news, the wheels of mine received a quick clean today and the mats were brushed.  The windows still need a good clean, and the paint a proper waxing (it just needs to cool down a bit, as hot weather doesn't half lead to smears on dark blue paint).  One bit of bad news is that our "old" CD player appears to have croaked its last - just my luck, as I was planning what I wanted to accompany us to Silverstone and back - and I didn't particularly ever want to replace it, but my list of things to do may have a new entry.  And not a particularly welcome one.

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - When you give up driving, you’re not going to look back wistfully on the car you owned with the nicest dashboard top or speaker grilles. You’re going to remember a car for its excitement and how it made you feel.
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though.

#182 Daz JDM

Daz JDM

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:40 am

Snook the 350z into a EYTCC meet last night in Howden, no one stopped me, so parked her along side the other 'classics', must admit she drew quite a crowd :lol:  :lol:

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings likes this

#183 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 6,244 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:21 pm

Another service, including a brake fluid change, and another year's MOT were bestowed on the Zed today.

Happy days, and once again there are slightly fewer hydro-carbons coming out of the exhaust compared to last year.  There's a fraction more Carbon Monoxide at slow idle, but I'm taking that as the Zed being in a grumpy mood due to it getting a little damp on the way to Japtech Hull this morning - who were excellent again, in a no-fuss sort of way.  Although it may have been it laughing, as it was throwing it down between 10.30 and 11.00am and it appears the Zed was undercover and being inspected then. :D

• Paul_S, Gav C and Daz JDM like this

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - When you give up driving, you’re not going to look back wistfully on the car you owned with the nicest dashboard top or speaker grilles. You’re going to remember a car for its excitement and how it made you feel.
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though.

#184 Daz JDM

Daz JDM

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:43 pm

And this morning I received a letter telling it road tax renewal time, or in other words sorn for winter :(

#185 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 6,244 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:56 pm

Oh dear! Yes, alas that time of year is approaching. It must be an age thing, as it doesn't seem like five minutes ago that we were taxing them for this year.

Fingers crossed we both get a few more good trips out in them before our Zed-year ends.

It has been a good year overall thus far.