Posted Image

Photo

What Have You Done For Your 350Z Today? (2)

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,985 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:52 PM

This morning, the bit of wax residue from yesterday was removed from the Zed.  The tyres were then reduced to their summer operating pressures, and the trickle charger was disconnected.

After that, to quote from possibly the finest piece of twenty-first century literature, 

He reached into the cupboard of emotions, felt around for 'Fear', couldn't quite find it, but had no trouble locating 'Anger'.

"Five hundred . . ."

. . .and seventy pounds was handed over to the state.  The only comfort being that it has allowed the Zed to roam free for another year, and it did seem to enjoy it.  Probably as much as I did.

IMG_20190420_160457.jpg

• Gav C and ChasGFL like this

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - ". . . vigorously shakes out all your loose change and sends you hyperventilating on your way".
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though - good.

#142 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:56 PM

This morning, the bit of wax residue from yesterday was removed from the Zed.  The tyres were then reduced to their summer operating pressures, and the trickle charger was disconnected.

After that, to quote from possibly the finest piece of twenty-first century literature, 

. . .and seventy pounds was handed over to the state.  The only comfort being that it has allowed the Zed to roam free for another year, and it did seem to enjoy it.  Probably as much as I did.

attachicon.gifIMG_20190420_160457.jpg

Loking nice Michael  B)

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings likes this
Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev  remap 

#143 nacnud

nacnud

International Zedlister

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 PM

Looking nice

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
  • A Pair Of Flabby Wings likes this
John D. B) 

#144 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,985 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:04 PM

Thank you both.

It does feel even nicer to be back behind the wheel properly.  In fact it almost feels like home now, which is probably the greatest delight.  After it starting without complaint, and not making too many unpleasant noises - other than the obvious slight brake grumbling from the rears, until I got into them a bit. :lol:

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - ". . . vigorously shakes out all your loose change and sends you hyperventilating on your way".
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though - good.