2 replies to this topic

#1 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

On the ring road at Horsforth, no point in waving cos I was in the firms van and he`d have just thought I was a nutter or something  :lol:

• dj370zNismo, LESmo, Paul_S and 1 other like this
Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev  remap 

#2 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,444 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 August 2018 - 06:26 PM

That moment you realise you are not in the Zed and the other driver thinks you are possessed :lol:

• dj370zNismo, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Gav C like this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#3 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:58 PM

I always wait for a wave from the other driver.

If I'm in the Zed and they don't wave, I curse them. If it turns out I'm not in the Zed, I forgive them.  If they wave late, I've got to be on my toes.  Again, it's more fun than you get in most other cars. :lol:

• dj370zNismo, LESmo, Gav C and 1 other like this
2007 350Z - You'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.
2004 Yaris 1.3 - It takes a little longer, but you'll get there when you get there, and that'll be fine. It's a better way to travel, and a much nicer way to live.