#1 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:28 AM

Neutreus reminded me on Saturday I was going to post forthcoming events at the Sharnbrook Hotel which have a number of car events on over the year.

It's very late in the day but if anyone is free on Sunday they have a 'Supercar' Funday, although it's also open to Sports/Classics etc. 

Showing your car is free but as it's for charity a donation is encouraged and you'll need to get there between 10 - 11am.

On the off chance anyone does want to come let me know and I can ask for a reserved space, or just come along when it's open to the public, always some great cars on show at their events.

Supercar Funday 23 09 18.jpg

• Chubbs and Paul_S like this

#2 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,423 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

It looks like a nice event :)

Unfortunately I can't make it but I hope you get some takers.

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#3 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,619 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:10 PM

Hi Chas, glad you posted it up but sadly I can't make this weekend, too short notice. Will wait to hear of the next one and try to meet up with you fella  :thumbs:

2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes. Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack.
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN