The car was registered in 2017 and finished in Pearl White. The car has been maintained fully by my local Nissan dealer who are a Performance Centre. I am the first and only owner of the car. Other than the minimal splash of fuel in the car from factory, the car has been run 100% exclusively on Shell V-Power. The car is in superb condition inside and out, gets cleaned almost every weekend, also had a recent trip to our local vehicle detailer ready for my wedding.
All us the usual features are available on this model:
- Rev matching on down shift
- Keyless entry & start
- Auto lights & Wipers
- BT calls/audio
- Car has covered 22k miles
- Engine used gently for first 1,500 miles followed by oil & filter change at Nissan
- Still has over 12 months warranty remaining with Nissan
- Will have 3rd service at Nissan before new owner collects the car
- FULL Front end paint protection wrap performed with 12 miles on the clock. Front bumper, wings, full bonnet and full roof all wrapped with self healing protective film.
- All 4 tyres were replaced less than 1k miles ago
- As this is the MKII it has (arguably) the better bumpers and styling, along with Recaro seats
Nissan - 1,500 miles - Oil & Filter after engine run in
Nissan - 9,503miles - service 1
Nissan - 18,863miles - service 2
Nissan - TBC miles - service 3
During my ownership I have made a number of minor modifications to the car. All upgrades are 100% reversible, and any removed OEM parts will be included in the sale for the new owner.
- ARK Grip V2 Stainless Steel Catback exhaust (OEM Nismo exhaust has very limited miles)
- K&N Panel Air Filters and cleaning spray (OEM filters included, near new)
- Illuminated ‘Z’ door sills
- Tinted windows and sun strip
- A Pillars wrapped gloss black
- GTR Start button
- Nissan DAB Radio module (links to USB mode on stereo)
- Genuine floor mats
- Gloss Black Z Badges
- DIY Nismo side decals along lower doors
- Smoked LED rear foglight (multi function)
- Rear wiper & Nozzle delete
I have also painted the door handles in gloss black, along with the genuine Rays alloys being painted in a gunmetal grey. I was not a fan of the diamond cut edges from Nissan, and they didn’t hold up well against the weather and looked poor quite early into my ownership. The wheels were painted less than 1k miles ago and needless to say they are still in perfect condition.
Private plate will be removed in due course and car will be issued a new plate from the DVLA.
I’ll let the pictures do the talking here, but any questions please feel free to message me.
Car is located 20 mins from Bournemouth, Dorset.
Price - £26,000