Posted Image

Photo

Rockingham Super Send Off - 24th November (1 Day Only Event)

EVENTS 2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,452 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:43 PM

gallery_123_524_115655.jpg

I opened another thread and there has been some interest.  So have am going to move this to a more formal interest thread.  Its a semi - social, semi on the whim type event, the weather is not likely to be amazing, at the end of November and it will be a wrap up warm event.

Rockingham is sadly due to close at the end of the year, a Circuit which I guess always stood out in the UK, so this will be the last chance (perhaps ever) to see racing and say good bye to the circuit.  In years to come this place will just be a legend of the past.

Tickets are  for Adults are £10.  Children under 15 years old go free.

At the moment the timetable for the race day has not been released - but its the last chance to walk around the circuit and see racing.  While this is likely to be more a social, and coming and going day, if anyone wants to meet up and spend time - watch some racing and enjoy a day or the entire weekend - it would be great.  You will need to buy your own ticket  - from here:  https://rockingham.s...tour/rockingham

It would be great if anyone can make it for the price it is cheap enough to spend only a couple of hours.  Its definitely worth taking a few pictures before its is gone for good.  So who fancies a bit of winter motorsports.  We are British after all.  We don't need to worry about slick tyres and temps :D

• Paul_S and Cazza like this

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#2 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,452 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:44 PM

Who is coming?  Buy your race day tickets here:  https://rockingham.s...onshire/1273855

1. LESmo & Cazza (Sat & Sun)

2. ChasGFL + 1 (Sun)

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

#3 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,437 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:41 PM

I would like to come to this.  I'll have a word with Sarah! :)

• LESmo and Cazza like this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#4 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:45 PM

Probably me just for the Sunday, although if it's only a tenner for the weekend I may come over depending on what's going on Sat eve or just come and join you for a few drinks. Actually I may drag my eldest/missus along on the Sunday too so put me down for a +1.

• LESmo and Paul_S like this

#5 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,452 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:00 PM

Seems the Super Send Off is now not so Super.  Only the Saturday as of today.

gallery_123_524_115655.jpg

#6 fastfu

fastfu

Zedlister

• User (10)
  • 94 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:20 PM

Seems the Super Send Off is now not so Super.  Only the Saturday as of today.

Lol Rockingham never fails to disappoint......but i'll be going

Edited by fastfu, 06 November 2018 - 09:20 PM.

#7 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:18 PM

Sorry still undecided what to do about this as it's now Sat only. I could make it up by about 6pm, so it depends how long it goes on for into the evening and whether anyone else will stick around or have gone home by then.

#8 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,452 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:53 PM

Don't know the timetable mate.  I will say this by 6pm its going to be very :cold:   We are now not staying the night as its just not worth it.  So we will onyl stay as long as there is a reason now to stay.  Its a bit of a shame they only conatcted us formally a couple of days ago and yesterday with new tickets.  You kinda wonder if Rockingham was its own downfall...

• Paul_S likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVENTS 2018